Who is Kermit closer to?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Gah, would you people quit pulling Ziffels on me?!?

YOU MEAN I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE?!?!?!? Which half have you seen? Because I keep hearing (well, reading) that Kermit kisses Piggy at the end, and I feel like I'm the only one who's never seen that kiss...
Sorry, honey. It happens... >< I vill try noot to Ziffel to ze best oof my abeeleetiees.

Actually, I've "seen" all of it, but I was only half paying attention. So basically I was heaning chunks of it from the other room... The only part I remember is Fozzie goes through some sort of machine and ends up looking like the grinch.

I KNOW, I'M A TERRIBLE MUPPET FAN!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Sorry, honey. It happens... >< I vill try noot to Ziffel to ze best oof my abeeleetiees.
I'm afraid that's a futile attempt. For pulling a Ziffel on someone always happens unintentionally and unexpectedly. It'd be like trying not to misunderstand what someone says. Like you said before, "It happens." And everyone is going to pull a Ziffel on someone sooner or later. But with Ziffel himself, it is always sooner. And always frequent. But like everyone else, it is also on accident!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I KNOW, I'M A TERRIBLE MUPPET FAN!!!
You want terrible Muppet fan? I'll give you terrible Muppet fan. I've seen The Muppet Movie a grand total of ONE time. And that was at a birthday party, while being so distracted by conversation that I thought it was Sweetums who scared Doc Hopper away at the end. I've never seen Muppets Tonight, or Jim Henson Hour, or Storyteller, and I've only seen one episode of Fraggle Rock. And I only saw The Muppet Show for the first time last year. And get this- I used to hate Sesame Street! I'm not kidding! When I was little, I saw one segment, thought it was the end of the entire show, and burst into tears! And continued to do so every time it came on! Which is basically how I ended up watching a big purple dinosaur well into third grade. But that's a whole different story that I'd really rather not get into.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok my turn!

I've never seen JHH, Storyteller, MT!, and I hate MCC:concern:

I loooved SS as a kid, but I watched Barney as much, if not more.

So you and me are almost the same Lisa...:smirk:

Ziffel

Reaction score
By the way, on the question of this thread, it's a close call indeed but I would go for Fozzie (with the exception of when Kermit married Piggy. Can't get any closer than that, after all! :smile: )

chicamuppet

Reaction score
I think Kermit has a different relationship with each one. He´s close to both, but not the same way, don´t you think?

Never mind guys, I´ve seen very few of muppet´s films, so I missed that famous kiss too...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I bought the Storyteller DVD, so I've seen that. And I used to watch MT! a looong time ago. Never saw JHH. I always loved SS. In fact yesterday I found 2 more hrdcover SS books in my house.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Fozzie or Piggy?

I would definately say Fozzie. No doubt about it. If they were both drowning, and he could only save one, Fozzie and Kermit would go home together sad, but together. Really people, Barney? Eeeeewwwww!!!