Who is contact at GA Stage now?

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Can anyone please let me know who the contact person is now at GA Stage for antron fleece? :confused: Thanks for your help in advance! :smile:

Teenager's

Reaction score
This is an excerpt from the Other Thread from GA Stage. So, if you had read the posts completly. You might have seen this.

"They have found a replacement for me a little sooner than I thought but it's good for them. Her name is Natalie and she will eventually be handling the fleece. If you are in need right away then ask for Melanie and she will be able to handle your order."

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
I had seen this

This is an excerpt from the Other Thread from GA Stage. So, if you had read the posts completly. You might have seen this.

"They have found a replacement for me a little sooner than I thought but it's good for them. Her name is Natalie and she will eventually be handling the fleece. If you are in need right away then ask for Melanie and she will be able to handle your order."
Actually I did read this post. I was really curious if Natalie was actually the one to deal with at the present. Perhaps I should have clarified. It probably does not matter, but thanks anyway.