who has the most muppet videos

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Hey guys lets have a contest to see who has the most henson videos. But you have to list them and taped episode can count too heres mine 1. The muppet movie 2. The great muppet caper 3. Muppets take manhattan. 4. A muppet cristmas carol 5. Muppet treasure island. 6. Muppets from space 7. Fraggle search and find vol3 8. Dinosaurs 9. muppet classic theatre 10.Muppet show 11.Muppet babies 12.Wubbulus world of Dr. suess And thats about it i think.

Ryan

Reaction score
Check out my site, then go to "Lets Trade VHS!" I have hundreds.:wink:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
(silence) ...............................................Oh righty does any one else want to brag about their colection.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Check out my site, then go to "Lets Trade VHS!" I have hundreds.:wink:
*is quiet for several minutes*

Ryan wins!

-Kim

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I also have hundreds.

i think me and Ryan probably have around the same?

See ya

Ryan

Reaction score
Baby Sinclair:

Bragging? Excuse me? You began this thread to see how many people had a large amount of tapes, and now you're upset about it? What's with that? :confused:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

Its because you have around Ten Times his collection of videos - LOL

Now if we would have to name the amount of Skits and shows we had - Phheew !

see ya

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Oh no i didnt mean it like that. An plus theres nothing wrong with bragging its good to take pride. I was just shocked . I think thats cool.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Let's see I have 5 Best of Muppet Show videos from Time Life so far. I also have the first volume of the "Dinosaurs!" collection and there's "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" and my uncle made a copy of Sesame Street's 20th anniversary special for us. I also have a copy of "The Muppets Take Manhattan" and "Muppet Treasure Island." So that makes ten. Ten Muppet videos in all. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! (Thunder) I've been posting on this boards for too long. Lol.