Who else is close to a complete set?

getup

Reaction score
Well, we have all been trying to get comlete sets of this fabulous television show. I think many of us are close thanks to everyone who decided to trade. If anyone actually has the comlete set and isnt sharing...shame on you :stick_out_tongue:

After all the buying and trading, i only need 7 more episodes to complete the set roughly...i could use replacements for some, but it's not that necessary. soon, i will dub them with this very nice equipment here at the media center at school (some of you can comment how well the disney episodes turned out...and sorry Boober Gorg, right after i made your tape, i figured out how to increase volume :smirk:

The episodes i still am missing are as follows...
33. Sir Hubris and the Gorgs
44. A Cave of One's Own
51. Boober and the Glob
52. The Grapes of Generosity
57. Wembley and the Mean Genie
59. The Beanbarrow,The Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
93. Inspector Red

If anyone has these episodes, uncut, from either HBO, Disney, TNT or CBC, let me know. I want to finish this by the end of the summer. I know that Boober Gorg has these that i need, and others may as well. So let me know if we can work something out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Avalon

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I just inventoried my tapes, recorded by my parents during the original run on HBO.

I'm missing:

Boober Rock (Episode 26)
Mokey and the Minstrels (Episode 31)
The Honk of Honks (Episode 95)

Unfortunately, I have no access to a second VCR at the moment. :frown: Perhaps later this summer I'll be able to get one for a week or so.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I don't have any fraggle rock videos, but would like to get my hands on as many episodes as I could. I don't have much to trade with, unless anyone around here likes Seinfeld..... got all those episodes. Got three kids though, if you want any. hee, hee..... just joking... sort of.

I'm Fraggle-less :frown:

getup

Reaction score
thanks once again to Boober Gorg...the list of episodes i still need is the shortest it's ever been. i now only need 3 episodes to complete the set. these episodes are...
57. Wembley and the Mean Genie
59. The Beanbarrow,The Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
93. Inspector Red

get back to me if you would like to trade...or even if you want episodes from me...i'm happy to help out in any way. my way of giving back :excited:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Good luck..... As you can see, I posted over 6 months ago. It would seem that most of those who hold a substantial collection are only willing to work with others to get additional episodes in trade. If you poses none..... it seems that you get none. :mad: Soooooo, I'm just sitting here...... waiting....... hoping that they come out on DVD soon. :cry: