Which version of "Workin'" is better?

SillyRed

Reaction score
The record version is better than the version on the show!! The record version of the song also features a sax solo!!:big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I beg to differ ... I like the raw version in #5 ... being that it was the first episode ever shot ...

Joggy

Reaction score
"The Thirty Minute Working Week" was the first episode shot. I believe the first episode in the series, "Beginnings", was the eighth episode taped.

Personally I prefer the record version too. It's much more upbeat with the drums and the scatting in the end... (especially Boober singing "Ulcer" cracks me up!)

Sidebottom

Reaction score
Joggy said:
It's much more upbeat with the drums and the scatting in the end... (especially Boober singing "Ulcer" cracks me up!)
Hahaha! :big_grin: So I'm not the only person who thinks he's saying "ulcer"! :sing:

Anyone have any idea what he's actuallly saying?

-Sidebottom

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm listening right now. The version is better which I haven't heard the one on the episode till the year it came out on tv which was a long time ago. But the one I'm listening to right now is the one from the recorded one. It seems alot better. I like it. I downloaded it off of Kazaa.

P.S. I think thats what Boober says is Ulcer or Closer maybe?

spazyk

Reaction score
Oh My! I was looking for that song on Kazza but didn't find so I found A fraggle Rock/ 9in nails remix, and knowing me Im a BIG fan of remiex and i d/l I was shocked it sounds like a cd skipping! The persone who made this needs to take remix sxhool ICk ICK ICK! it was so annoying just to listen to it.... well anywho How did u find that song I can't find it on Kazza..

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just looked up Fraggle Rock and there it was.