Which Muppet would you go on a date with?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeffrey Gray
We all know who Byron would date...
Well, we know who Byron would have to choose between and he simply could not do that.

Really!

He couldn't!

:eek:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Me and Sweetums would spend a day Bungee Jumping and then maybe go Jet Boating or go to the Mountains and do Snow Boarding and Sking :smile:

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
Janice...

We'd toss back root beer and wings and talk about the Sunset Strip and that whole scene. The Doors, Janis, Jimi...they probably could've hung out with the Mayhem at one point or another.

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I'd date Kira, cause gosh darn it, she is one cute Gelfling! :big_grin:

-Matt

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I forgot all about Kira... when I was a kid I always thought she was pretty! I would go on a date with her too as long as there wasn't any of those scary rabbit things (that they ride) along with her.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
I forgot all about Kira... when I was a kid I always thought she was pretty! I would go on a date with her too as long as there wasn't any of those scary rabbit things (that they ride) along with her.
The Stryder? She can take one along on our date if she wants, they are fast as heck, so we could leave the house 5 minutes before the movie 20 miles away and get there on time. :big_grin:

-Matt

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I guess they're not all that bad. As a kid I felt bad for the one that was killed. I think those giant beatle/crab things pushed it off a cliff or something. The skeksi's were really creepy... and they way they sucked the "essence" out of the podlings... actually now I kinda hope that Palisades gets to make them (The Dark Crystal) figures. I think I'll have to re-rent the movie again too.
Hey you remembered that Kira has wings? She could literally sweep you off your feet!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL....they were kinda short range wings...so she technically could sweep you off your feet, but only for a lil while. :smile:

-Matt