1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which Muppet are You Most Like

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Gelfling Girl, Sep 2, 2009.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I already did one, but after going back and reading mine I feel like I should redo it.

I feel like I'm a bit of Fozzie, due to the fact I always tell terrible jokes. And I also am a Walter, but every Muppet fan is, I guess! But there are a few Muppets that I think would really be similar to my personality.

First, there's Gonzo who is the closest to my personality. He's weird and does odd things. That's me! His odd antics are something I would definetely do... you know, if I had a cannon, and, well, the ability to not be afraid to get shot out of one... but he's a weirdo and that is me in a nutshell.

Then there's Lew Zealand, who's similar to Gonzo in the way that he's crazy. His one-joke personality also fits me. Sometimes I am a one-joke guy. Repeating things. Lew is definetely one that's similar to me.

And lastly, there's Kermit, Johnny, and Floyd. I list them together because they're all showmen and performers. I am a performer too so they fit well into my personality.

That's about it. But like one other member said, there's a little bit of every Muppet inside us all.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm a very sarcastic fellow like Pepe or Rizzo.
  2. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

I'm a mix of Scooter, Fozzie, and Boober: Scooter because when I'm in a group, I'm the one trying to get on everyone's good side by working hard and agreeing to everything: I'm a little of a suck-up. Plus, I do have a rich cigar-smoking southern uncle, but that's probably just coincidence. ;) Fozzie because I'm a little co-dependent, and Boober because I'm (literally) an anxiety-ridden pessimist.
  3. robodog

robodog Active Member

I'm a mix of Boober and Walter.

Like Boober I am often worried, pessimistic, anxious or just plain depressed.

Like Walter I can be very enthusiastic and obsessive about certain things.
  4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Though I've never watched Fraggle Rock, I have to say that I'm a cross between Mokey (because I love the arts and writing) and Bunsen (because I can be quite socially clueless sometimes, haha).
  5. DrStrangepork

DrStrangepork New Member

Hi im new. I think I would be most like
    Fozzie 35 percent:obecause I tell jokes alot
    gonzo 35 percent :concern:because I like different things
    Kermit 3o percent:)because I say yes to the right people

(written by my 10 year old muppet nut of a son!)
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I am like Walter by like 80%, because of my obsessions with the Muppets, and about 20% Kermit, because I am sort of like a leader. :)
  7. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I would have to say I'm most like Walter, because, as CaseytheMuppet said, I too am obsessed with the Muppets, as well as many other Henson related projects. While I don't have much in the way of Muppets memorabilia (I just bought Palisade's Kermit bust on eBay and I'm bidding on the Fisher Price Scooter figure MIB, so that's about to change), I have a plethora of Muppet DVD's, including TMS seasons 1 and 3 (I watched most of season 2 on Netflix but I still intend to get it eventually), every theatrical Muppet Movie except MTI (though again I intend to buy it at some point), The Storyteller DVD, Dark Crystal DVD, both the special and regular editions of Labyrinth DVD's, and every season of Fraggle Rock (though my sister actually bought the latter for her 1-yr-old, to be fair). I also saw The Muppets in theaters 5 times so far, so yeah, I'm definitely most like Walter in my undying passion for the Muppets. Can't whistle for beans, though;).
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ha!!! Same with me! :sing:
  9. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

I am alot like Fozzie cuz i tell bad jokes, Walter cuz i am a huge fan, and possibly Sam The Eagle cuz i am a true American
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Truthfully, probably Walter meets Wembley Fraggle
  11. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm like Beaker meets Miss Piggy, which is a very strange and bewildering combination...
  12. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

If I really have to pick, I'm most like Kermit. I'm the one who takes charge because in all truth no one else well, I'm the peace-keeper and I'm the one who keeps it together for everyone else even though it really takes a toll on me. However, just like the frog himself, once my temper reaches it's boiling point it will SIZZLE (such as when Kermit blows up at Piggy and then fires her)
  13. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm Walter, Gonzo, and Wembley combined.

I'm Walter because I'm passionate about the things I love, dedicated to causes I believe in, and always am ready to help others out.

I'm Gonzo because I have my own unique way of living life, be it my sense of humor or the art that I create, and I've been called a weirdo more than times than I can count. :)

And I'm Wembley because I'm so indecisive and I would do absolutely anything for my friends.
  14. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm a combination of Scooter (I am sort of a gofer at my job), Walter (the enthusiastic Muppet fan), Animal (I dig rock music, have got an appetite, and I dig the ladies! :D), and possibly Sam (I do think, to quote the Eagle in the new movie, "Everything Stinks") and Oscar (in the early seasons of Sesame Street, where all he wanted to do was to be left alone and not be bothered by people. I'm like that too sometimes, especially in the mornings. But unlike Oscar, I don't get mad about it)
  15. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well, I'm really a mix of Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Beaker, and Kermit.
    (What a mutt! LOL)

But every quiz I've ever taken,

Every action I do,

Every person who says so,

Proves I'm mostly like Miss Piggy.

I often speak faux french, I get jealous of women who get too close to my "frog" (And think, I'm only 13, LOL), and I love being in the spotlight! I love it!
  16. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Kermit: for always wanting to get everything in order
    Gonzo: for not being sort of a weirdo
    Fozzie: for wanting to be funny, but always fails
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I'm more like Fozzie. Just want to be so accepted. Maybe Beeker too, since he's shy.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Probably not exactly a good thing but I am a mix of Piggy:mad: I can be demanding and sometimes dramatic. But I am also like Kermit:) just kind of laid back and try to always be realistic but also try to treat people with how I'd wanna be treated. I can def say I'm like Walter:fanatic: in that I'm a total Muppet beyond crazy fan. :o
    miss kermie likes this.
  19. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Me too! ... But a LOT more Piggy.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Put a bit of Kermit in a bowl, add a bit of Miss Piggy and mix it all well together with general Muppet craziness and you have me, mich, moi and меня :D
    miss kermie likes this.