Which Muppet are You Most Like

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If anything, I'm a combination of Kermit, Prairie (for their level-headness, yet can still have fun) and Fozzie (I make the worst jokes very often that none of my friends would hear from anyone but me)

unclematt

Reaction score
I would say I am a cross of Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo.

Fozzie because I always want to be funny and think I am but other people might not think I am as funny as I do

Gonzo becasuse I am a "weirdo." I am my own person and definately am not afraid to display it.

Rizzo because I am a smart alec. I can give it just as well as I can take it.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
being reminded [how could i of forgotten my favourite fraggle] i'm a lot like mokey too. so, i'm like fozzy, mokey and scooter... odd combo i guess :wink:

none of my friends like the muppets [accept the sweedish chef and cookie monster] so i can't ask them who i'm most like but my family always tells me i'm fozzie :embarrassed:

unclematt

Reaction score
being reminded [how could i of forgotten my favourite fraggle] i'm a lot like mokey too. so, i'm like fozzy, mokey and scooter... odd combo i guess :wink:

none of my friends like the muppets [accept the sweedish chef and cookie monster] so i can't ask them who i'm most like but my family always tells me i'm fozzie :embarrassed:
The odder the combo the better.

APRena

Reaction score
Good question. I'm like a cross between Gonzo, Beaker, and Oscar the Grouch. Yeah. Figure that one out. Really, I'm weird with a twisted sense of humor, accident prone and hyperactive, but I can also be really sarcastic, snarky, just borderline grouchy. I'm a Gemini. We're confusing. :zany:

muppets2

Reaction score
im a mix of theese muppets

25 percent rowlf
25 percent pepe
10 percent kermit
10 percent rizzo
15 percent fozzie
15 percent dr teeth

Frogster

Reaction score
35% Floyd
35% Rowlf
20% Fozzie
5% Gonzo
5% Jim's Kermit

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hmm ... feel free to Muppet-analyze me :big_grin:

Personally, I feel the majority of me (like that Facebook quiz said) is Kermit ... the one who feels responsible for pulling everything together, whether it fits great or not. I have great dreams and then bad stuff happens and I realize that dreams are harder to obtain than it looks.

I also feel I am part Red Fraggle (for assertiveness and not taking things seriously), Mokey (I used to have drawing talent, LOL), Boober (when I'm depressed), Wembley (for being naive), Gonzo (very strange logic/sense of humor), Ernie (when others are depressed I act very silly to compensate, at least at the house I do), and a combo of Oscar and Piggy one week out of four :stick_out_tongue:

edit:
And a touch of Statler and Waldorf, as I love heckling.

unclematt

Reaction score
I love it that people are breaking it down into percentages. That is absolutely freakin hilarious. I was actually crying I was laughing so hard. Wish I wuld of thought of that.