Where to find a Guy Smiley puppet or plush?

menasha

Reaction score
Where 2 find Guy Smiley?

Hi,

I'm looking for a Plush or Puppet, or anything really of Guy Siiley. Its for a friends 21st, the first time i met him i named him Muppet coz he reminds me of Guy Smiley so what not the best prestent other than a Guy Smiley plush. The problem is finding one!! I have looked everywhere online but am not going to give up just yet.

If anyone could give me some suggestions as where to get him from I would be so greatful.

thanks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

menasha

Reaction score
Looking for Guy Smiley

Thanks or your reply, I did see that Beanie but he's not what i'm looking for.

Anything other than a beanie baby would be great.

Thanks heaps though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The only other things you'll find out there is MAYBE a PVC from many years ago, maybe something in a book; but there was a puppet in the 70's which will set you back some bucks.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
At Sesame Place they have a whole bunch of Guy Smiley Christmas tree ornaments... The display looks like there were many different characters, and the ones left are the ones that did not sell well. They had many Guy Smileys, Barkleys, Sherlocks, and Zoes. I dont know if that helps at all, but it is something Guy Smiley that you could get. Also, in the Buy/Sell/Trade part of this forum, there was recenty a link for an old Guy Smiley puppet - it was pretty expensive and the bidding is probably over by now, but you may want to keep an eye on that forum to see if anything else comes up.

menasha

Reaction score
Thanks Guys

Thanks for your replys, i might go check out that other bit. I know its going to cost a bit but being my best friend i dont really mind. He will understand the importance of the puppet and will be told how much of a challange it was to get one and all I'll require back is a big Guy Smiley Smile and a hug.

If anyone can think of anymore idears, i'm open to all ideas.

Thanks Guys again.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Last time I was at my Dollar General they had a Guy Smiley for really cheep, so you could check there. They also had The Count, Sherloch Hemloch (spelling?) and The Amazing Mumford. They are the 30 anniversary beanies I think.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The hard-plastic Guy Smiley puppet appears on eBay from time-to-time and was made by Vicma. Save a search for "Guy Smiley Vicma" and you should receive an e-mail when one comes on-line. I think you can save searches for up to 360 days.