When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, IE is the only browser anything looks right in... that was always one of my major complaints with Firefox, everything looked terrible: bulky table borders that are otherwise invisible in IE, fonts not displaying in the right face or color (I had that problem with an old site of mine when viewed in Firefox), text has no anti-aliasing (one of the things I LOVED about recent versions of IE is how smooth text is). Chrome is only slightly better than Firefox in displaying sites, though Chrome's overall design is way too simplistic, one-dimensional, and ugly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can we PLEASE stop cropping, recropping, squishing, resquishing, and altering SEINFELD reruns every few months? I'm getting sick of always having to readjust my TV's display to see it properly.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If I see the word "voice" about Muppeteers on the comment section from any YouTube video again, I am going to be furious and respond back by correcting those dumb You-tube users.

THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm kind of the same way the way some people will say, "Make a puppet", instead of, "Build a puppet"... I mean, I don't scream about it, and it doesn't make angry, but I do find it a little bothersome, because to perform a puppet really only requires talent, but to build a puppet, that requires both skill AND talent, and to say, "Make a puppet" makes it sound like it's a simple process that anyone can do, when it really isn't.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can we PLEASE stop cropping, recropping, squishing, resquishing, and altering SEINFELD reruns every few months? I'm getting sick of always having to readjust my TV's display to see it properly.
Heh.

I'm a huge Seinfeld fan, and I'm just not compelled to watch most of the episodes because I just can't. I know what's going to happen, and I just yell at the screen every time. NO! Watch out for the envelopes on the floor, George! GAH! No! No! Sit down and don't try to get the water out of your ears, Kramer... stuff like that.

But the funny thing is, whenever I actually watch a rerun episode, I'm too compelled to know how they cropped/widescreened the episodes. Doesn't really bother me, and I appreciate it's the oldest sitcom they have in syndication.

Still, I wish I bought the DVD's.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yay, I just found a MAJOR issue with the newest/latest version of IE... you can't disable tabbed browsing. Wonderful.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Or, ya know, get one of the many other browsers out there

Opera, Safari, Netscape, Maxthon, SeaMonkey, Avant, there's more than just IE, Chrome, and FF :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, uh, I just deleted my previous post, because I somehow, by sheer, dumb, idiot luck, managed to get around tabbed browsing... don't know how I did it, but don't care, long as browsing isn't tabbed, I'm good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why WOULDNT you want tabbed browsing though?

Unless I am misunderstanding what tabbed browsing means. I mean, isn't it so much easier to just be able to click the tab at the top to switch to another page?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tabs throw me off, especially if you forget a certain page you're looking at is in a separate tab, and you end up closing the entire browser when you only meant to close the one page.