When did Telly come to Sesame Street?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I used to tune into Sesame Street on a regular basis from 1974 until 1976,and I don't recall ever seeing Telli Monster.Was he a later addition?Another character I don't recall seeing during the 74-76 period was Olivia. :confused:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, his first appearance was discussed on another thread. I believe it was around 1978 or 1979.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
I used to tune into Sesame Street on a regular basis from 1974 until 1976,and I don't recall ever seeing Telli Monster.Was he a later addition?Another character I don't recall seeing during the 74-76 period was Olivia. :confused:
Well, yes telly was debuted on 79 there is ANOTHER post though where u could have found this information just a few weeks ago!!! And just a note for other people: dont ask the same question when there is already another post about it look around the dag on search before u ask! Isn't that what sesame street taught us. I close my case. :rolleyes:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Well, yes telly was debuted on 79 there is ANOTHER post though where u could have found this information just a few weeks ago!!! And just a note for other people: dont ask the same question when there is already another post about it look around the dag on search before u ask! Isn't that what sesame street taught us. I close my case. :rolleyes:
You're back Barry, is this for good?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
You didn't have to be rude about this. I make that mistake quite a bit as well.