What's the weirdest movie you've ever seen?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ugh, the Human Centipede 1 and 2. Nothing tops that, and I have seen some weird weird stuff thanks to the internet.
Ugh, just wanted to weigh in on this. I haven't seen The Human Centipede movie yet, but I listened to a podcast review of the film and I couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the freakin day, the concept alone was that disturbing!

I don't know how good the film is but it's pretty impressive when just the concept of a stoI give kudos to the concept for making that deep an impression, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen bits and parts of a rather weird movie...

I'm not sure what the genre was supposed to be, it didn't seem funny enough to be a comedy, but it certainly wasn't dark or serious enough to be a drama... and it had some pretty bad acting as well, I'm not sure if it was actually a theatrical movie, or in just certain theaters, or even one of those Sundance films...

I don't quite remember the name of it, but it involves this woman who's abused by her husband and kids (because the kids favor their dad for some reason), so she shoots him to death, stuffs his body in the car, then she and her kids, and their next door neighbor go on this kind of road trip when the police start investigating. Anyway, here's the kicker: the mother was a white lady, the next door neighbor was a black lady, the two of them were really good friends, and over the course of the movie, they actually start forming rather sexual relationship, which doesn't seem to faze her son too much, but her daughter was one of those stereotypical overly dramatic, cries all the time, teenagers who blows her top at any insignificant thing that sets her off (kinda like the song goes, "And everyone knows that anytime soon, the little lady Katie... *Explosion* Goes kaboom").

Again, it's hard to judge it completely since I haven't seen it in its entirety, but that of what I did seem was weird enough... I THINK it was supposed to be a messagy movie (really deeply hidden message), but again, with the weird plot, the bad acting, and the uncertain writing, it just left me raising eyebrows.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not necessarily weird, but one movie that will definitely try your patience is Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Back in 1978, Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees were cast in this plotless mangle of Beatle tunes, dizzying camera zooms, and ten tons of dry ice. The only redeeming scene was Aerosmith doing a cool version of "Come Together". Other than that, if anybody can watch this for more than ten minutes without throwing up, more power to you.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not necessarily weird, but one movie that will definitely try your patience is Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Back in 1978, Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees were cast in this plotless mangle of Beatle tunes, dizzying camera zooms, and ten tons of dry ice. The only redeeming scene was Aerosmith doing a cool version of "Come Together". Other than that, if anybody can watch this for more than ten minutes without throwing up, more power to you.
LOL, "try your patience" is a very good way to sum up that film, or whatever it was, lol. But I actually have watched it all the way through several times. How or why I don't know, lol.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Yesterday, as I was perusing the movie channels, one of our Showtime channels was airing Spaceballs. That was probably the weirdest movie I've seen (but it was still hilarious).:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Wife He Met Online is quite the psychological thriller that can certainly make you want to think twice about internet relationships and online dating and such. I mean really, this wife had some SERIOUS issues stemming from a childhood full of neglect and abuse that basically messed her up for life.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Couldn't you meet significant others with issues in real life as well?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course, but it's a much bigger gamble when it comes to doing this through computers. For example, SPOILER ALERT, in the end, they do get divorced, and the wife moves away, changes her hairstyle, and suckers another man from the internet into hooking up with her.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yeah, there is more room for that sort of thing online, but I personally think you have just as much chance meeting a crazy on eHarmony as you do down at Tommy Sullivan's Bar or whatever your local watering hole is called.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The 1998 movie Thursday has all the charm of a teenage fanfic author trying to write his own version of Pulp Fiction.