What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Will say this as well as I can. Those additional franchises, like all in the past, are a decision that only you as the author can make. But as a loyal reader and lover of what you've done so far, I think it might be a bit of overkill. You could take a cue from what Maddie (ZootyCutie) is doing and have shorter spontaneous stories with the Muppets and these animated characters.
Frankly, I'd just as soon not see 'em here, but like I said it's your decision to make buddy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, like I said, it's a pending decision, so nothing's official yet. And even if it were, I'd still have the decision to go back on my word. You might be right, 'cause if you'd noticed by the end of "The Spectacular", I'd made no further mention of some other characters involved in the story, like Max, Goofy, and Donald, The Rescue Rangers, or The Woodland Valley characters (who were all originally planned to be essential characters to the main plot or plots and became just cameos by the end).

So, if I were to write the considerable additional franchises that I'd mentioned in my previous post, they'd only serve as what I'd be intending for them to be and that's cameo appearances. Cameos, in this sense, meaning only three or four paragraphs of action or dialogue and that's it.

But I'll see what I'll decide on.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
More announcements and updates for the evening....

First...

I talked with a friend of mine on the same Disney board that I post "Legends of Disney" on and asked if it'd be alright to post my "MARVELOUS Muppets" series there (that board is strict on having stories Disney-based, so I had to make sure). He's says it's fine, so (hopefully very soon) I'll have the stories that I'd posted so far in the series reposted in .html format--this means images will be added along with the text. This is the same format that I've been using for "Legends".

Speaking of "Legends", I'll be returning to that series sometime around Thanksgiving or Christmas, with a new character making her first appearance in the next chapter of the current story.

Also...

I've found some more MySpace friends to write into the "Sesame, DC" series. One of them shares the first name of a certain friend of mine who has become quite a character for the "MARVELOUS" series. Because of this, I've promised her that her character will always be referred to as "A.A." or "Double A" throughout the series to avoid confusion.

I'll have names and descripts of these friends listed soon.

Meanwhile, in the "MARVELOUS" universe, a couple of friends who I've already introduced as to being in the "Sesame, DC" series (one who has already been introduced in being in "Legends" and the "Stranger Than Muppet Fan Fiction" series) will be making their first appearance in the anticipated Dog City/Muppets story, featured as Daily Bugle reporters.

These friends are Stephanie and Christina Renee.:smile:

There's also a friend who has agreed to do some exciting artwork for the series that'll be brought in as a character--the first who I've talked with in doing so that is male. I've yet to decide on what role he'll play, but I'll let everyone know who he is and what role he'll have when I do.

That's all for now.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Pretty soon I'll be having another series of "MARVELOUS Mini's" stories to tell, regarding our upcoming newest addition to the cast, Kat Thomas (a.k.a. Kat Meyers). These stories tell the chronicles of Kat, from the moment she became an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the point that she quit from the organization. All of them narrated by Kat herself.:smile:

The first of these mini-stories will be posted possibly starting next week sometime, with more posted up until the time "The Invincible" comes to Muppet Central, which is next year for those keeping track. I'm expecting these mini-stories to help lead on to the events of the story itself.

I'm going to do my best to have Kat read over these stories and help me determine whether her character or her dialogue matches that of her real-life self. Once she's gone over them and gave me the approval, they'll be posted on this forum. If there are changes needed, I'll postpone the release date of the story.

That's all for now.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
An update for the series entirely....

I'm thinking of moving forward with my idea to create another spin-off series for "The MARVELOUS Muppets", this one involving the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It will include stories that surround the events of previous "MARVELOUS" stories I've posted so far and feature new characters that might have some cameos or leading roles in future stories. Characters that have already made their appearance in "The MARVELOUS Muppets", such as Sean and Alissa Thomas, will have their own cameos in this spin-off.

In addition to this, if things go okay, I will have one that goes to "Sesame, DC" also.

Both will be posted on this forum: The Technodrome Forum

That's all for now.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The premiere of "Rider's Delight" on Halloween will feature a "Trick-or-Three" special, which means that three chapters will be posted throughout the day of the new story, starting from seven in the morning (Central Time--eight for you Eastern folks, five for the people in the Pacific) and ending around midnight.

I've already finished the first chapter of the story (it's a very short chapter--just about six pages long). The first part of the story will seem much like the film it's based on, while the rest of the story (after the big plot twist) will seem like something straight out of Labyrinth. I'm anticipating on this story to be no more than thirteen or fifteen chapters long, which means (depending on my amount of free time) it will be finished by late-December or early-January.

Word of advice for anyone looking forward to reading this story debut of "The MARVELOUS Storyteller", read these stories by ReneeLouvier, because some of them will be referenced in the story:

Book 1: The Bonds of Family.
Book 2: Forgotten Wishes.
Book 3: Remembering the Good Times We've Had.
Book 4: The Search for Sadie.
Book 5: Demon's Delight.
Book 6: Is That a Song There?
Book 7: A Grand Adventure in Life!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You know I'm looking forward to it very much. Might even help for one of my state spook Muppet monsters, Michael the Wraith. LMK if you need any help Sean my friend.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
We're only a week away from "Rider's Delight", and I have two chapters completed of the upcoming story. The "Trick-or-Three" special still stands with me promising to post three chapters straight on the same day of the story.

However....

If I fail on my promise by Halloween, then there'll be a trick...not on you marvelous readers, of course, but on me. With my time being a scarce as it is lately with personal matters, I probably might not get the third chapter in by next week. So, just in case that happens, I want someone to do this for me:

Think of a bizarre story that you'd like for me to write after I finish "Rider's Delight". It can be ANYTHING, as long as it's Muppet-related. A bizarre story with a bizarre plot, characters, etc. Even if I do make the deadline for the 31st, I'd still like for you all to keep this in mind, because I'd love to try something different from what I've been doing for some time now.:smile: