What's going on with Farscape?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Cory: Yes, I do plan to attend MuppetFest '03...as much as any of us know what we're doing a year from now, that is. :smile:

D.W. : That really stinks about your job. Are you certain it was because you're gay? What was the job? I know you're interested in voice-acting, etc. I'm in the same boat right now...after my screenwriting course, I'm looking for something that's really up my alley, but I may wind up at one of my old part-time jobs for a while just to pay the bills! (Actually, I've got some money in the bank...but I don't want to keep depleting that forever.)

Anyway, just let me know what's going on.

Take care,

towels

Reaction score
It also could be that they don't feel the need to use Jim's name to convince people to watch the series like some other shows...
:smile:

I'll agree that this is much better than Enterprise, etc. I liked Voyager (at least when Jeri Taylor was in charge) and the last few seasons of DS9 were brilliantly written, but Farscape is one of the few things on TV now I try not to miss. (Did that keep me from forgetting to turn off the VCR so it would record from timer last Friday? Noooooo. What a sap am I...)