What Would You DO?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm trying to look at this from both sides here, so, please, don't get me wrong. I'm with you all the way, but, did you give him any reason to think you were interested in being any more than just friends with this girl? I mean, obviously the guy need an attitude ajustment, but I'm just wondering...

Like Foz said, what would you DO? If you were him, what would you do? In the same sense, being in your situation, what WILL you do?

I hope all turns out well here. Hopefully, this guy's just bluffing. Full of empty promises.

I'm also trying to figure out why ANYONE would stay with a person like that. Under certain circumstances, such behavior can be expected, but, this obviously isn't the case. Violence should never be a solution to ANY problem.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Get it straight, Super Scoot! I said that in the means of what He would do, not what he would do if he were the other guy. I should hit you for that. :mad:

j/k

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Get it straight, Super Scoot! I said that in the means of what He would do, not what he would do if he were the other guy. I should hit you for that. :mad:

j/k
Oh, I'm sorry. I knew what you meant, but, I was using that as two examples. One: What would he do if he were the other guy? Two: What would he do being in this situation? I've never experienced anything QUITE like this, which was my reason for asking.

I suppose I should have made that a little more clear. Sorry.

spazyk

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Who's your friends, and why don't they have your back? Why do you have so many people after you? That's the question I'd need answered first, because it seems like there's more to the story than we're being told.
Well I don't have much friends Most of my friends are girls cause I get along with them more. Im not the most out going and popular Im really shy... So I don't really have friends to help defend me... Why do I have no many people after me... Well this guy has connections he got all his friends in this whole thing so its him and his friends... And Tell you the truth I have no clue how this started I have never done anything to make it look like I want her... I don't want her we were just friends... What would I do? I dunno I have no clue what I would do. I don't want to make a decision that will mess up my whole life Im a kid and I don't always make wise choices.... So I was wondering what you older people would do.... If I was the guy I wouldn't have gotten mad, I would let my g/f have friends and not choose them for her I would give her her freedome she is a human... I was thinking about just not talking to her anymore but I think the resone shes not doing anything bout it is cause He hits her and stuff so I think she is scared to... Last I heard from someone is that she did try to get them to stop... I dunno im a just a dumb persone this alsways happens to un-cool kids I guess I should learn to live with it...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Main advice? Get rid of this female friend. She's not worth the trouble if she's going to let them do you like this. Do friends really allow their boyfriends to threaten their pals? No. With friends like that you might as well lay down in a bed of ticked-off rattlesnakes.

I was going to ask about that too. Does she know about her boyfriends attitude and if so, why isn't she telling him to knock it off.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
What a horrible person he must be if he hits her, how could anyone hit a girl? thats just not right. Anyone who does that deserve whatever bad stuff they have coming to them.

Also, its not something you need to learn to live with, I used to think that too, noone has to put up with any form of harrassment these days. When I hear someone say that it frustrates me! just because you may not be cool, who cares, its your choice, we are all allowed to like what we like and be the way we are if its not harming anyone else.

You dont have to put up with anything from anyone. He seems very brave that kid, having to get all his friends involved, they can never leave their friends out of it, without their friends they are nothing. I bet he would be scared of you without his friends. He is a downright wimp, especially for hurting a girl.

how old is the girl? and the boy who is giving you the problems?.

you should just hang around your friend, whether he likes it or not!

I hope I helped a little there!

from,
Paul

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know this thread isnt funny at all but, I couldnt help think about a muppet situation, in the muppet movie when kermit confronts doc hopper.

A solution to the problem would be to put a cowboy hat one and a pair of cowboy boots and confront the coward you are having the problems with.

Just explain to him, he may have a dream to have a girlfriend who has no other friends or contact with any other person but, you have a dream too, but its a different dream its about singing and dancing and making people happy! thats a dream that gets better the more people you share it with, tell him you have found a group of friends who share the same dream and they all will start walking up behind you!

The boy will be in tears by the end, lol.

:smile:

spazyk

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
How old is the girl? and the boy who is giving you the problems?.
the guy is 16 or 17 and the girl is 15...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
spazyk said:
the guy is 16 or 17 and the girl is 15...
That is even worse, how could anyone hit a 15 year old girl, that is still very young, how could anyone hit any girl. girls arent supposed to be hit. :sympathy: