What song can you not get out of your head?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was just watching the show The Singing Bee and I started yelling at the TV because a contestant sang the lyrics "I think I'm in love tonight" instead of "Don't mean I'm..." so now I'm stuck with the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry stuck in my head.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
so now I'm stuck with the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry stuck in my head.
Anytime I hear that song, one of two thoughts cross my mind...

1. Two hot chicks swappin' spit
2. That SNL skit of "The Less Provocative Songs of Katy Perry", including "I Sailed a Boat" and "I Held a Cat".

But seriously, the song I currently have stuck in my head is Bach's "Toccata and Fugue"... otherwise known as "That Creepy Organ Music That They Always Play In Haunted Houses For Some Reason".

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
"Bad Romance" I heard it once on the radio, then it found itself embedded in my mind. Now I find myself humming the tune in the school hallways and it's driving me crazy...erm...Crazier than usual, that is.

Also, "Centerfold" by The J. Geils Band. Yep, not quite as irritated about that tune lodged in my brain. :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
"Bad Romance" I heard it once on the radio, then it found itself embedded in my mind. Now I find myself humming the tune in the school hallways and it's driving me crazy...erm...Crazier than usual, that is.
AAAAAHHHH. that song is so WEIRD. and so is lady gaga. well, at least i THINK she's a lady.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
well, at least i THINK she's a lady.
Again, to quote a guy who was in the waiting room one day, while the TV in there was playing Lady Gaga on Ellen DeGeneres's show...

"What is she supposed to be anyway?"

Kiki

Reaction score
"Bad Romance" I heard it once on the radio, then it found itself embedded in my mind.
Rawr- SAME. -_- My brother's been listening to a bit of Gaga lately, and no matter how hard I try I just can't warm to her stuff. She seems sorta poser-ish, in my opinion. =/ I love her fashion, but because her attire is so flamyboyant people are like, "her music is so weird and different" (even she says that her music ONLY appeals to the "artisitic" and "weird" kids... :confused: ) but to me she sounds like everyone else. :stick_out_tongue: (I wonder how those peeps would react if they listened to the likes of kate Bush...).

I've currently got "Awful" by Hole stuck in my head. But that's h'okay. Me lub Hole. ;3

Rose

Reaction score
This is going to sound off the wall but the song that's in my head right now is ' Moody Blues The Story In Your Eyes. '