What DO YOU want to see in the new Dark Crystal Movie??

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
That is strange that they didn't have any kids.

Laszlo I can't believe you got to read the script!!! What an honor!

It must have been way too tempting not too but I don't think I would have read it if I had the chance because It might have ruined the movie experience for me.

I am excited about seeing the Power of The Dark Crystal in the Theatres since I never got the chance to see the Dark Crystal on the big screen.

It's nice to know Fizzgig is still kicking though!:smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the inner world is interconnected to Thra, since this theme of interdependence continually resurfaces in Henson's work. What if Thurma (the fire girl who steals the shard) and her people are connected to the Gelflings in some way, like the Mystics and Skeksis? (although maybe in a different way). It will be interesting to see - I'm glad to hear that the script is good Laszlo!

I'd like to see more of the Podlings (I love their big scene in the first movie!) but I'm not sure if they'll really be featured. And I agree about seeing some flashbacks of the world between the end of the DC and the beginning of PDC.

JMPrater

Reaction score
Lazlo, can you explain how/when Kira uses her wings?

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Laszlo said:
A friend of mine got the script!
How did they get the script? Do they work for Henson? Shouldn't Henson be keeping an eye out to prevent leaks getting the script out?

Laszlo

Reaction score
JMPrater said:
Lazlo, can you explain how/when Kira uses her wings?
There is a sequence with Landstriders... I'll check this page again asap.
It's been some time since I read it :embarrassed:

Laszlo

Reaction score
BradFraggle said:
How did they get the script? Do they work for Henson? Shouldn't Henson be keeping an eye out to prevent leaks getting the script out?
I don't know exactly... well I can't tell. :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
I'd like to see more of the Podlings (I love their big scene in the first movie!) but I'm not sure if they'll really be featured. And I agree about seeing some flashbacks of the world between the end of the DC and the beginning of PDC.
There will be a lot of flashbacks/dreamfasting !

dabauckham

Reaction score
Doh! Posted at the same time as crazed gonzo fan! I mean, I'm looking forward to the dreamfasting and the movie in general, not necessarily someone being killed! :wink: