What do YOU wanna do?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ok...as childish as the question sounds.....What do YOU wanna do when you get older?.......notice I didn't say grow up.......because I know I have no intention of ever growing up *shudders*

I want to be a stormchaser.....and this makes people flip....they ask me how I want to be involved in such a dangerous profession, but when was the last time you heard of a stormchaser croaking on the job? I love meteorology as a whole, but growing up in and around storms, it makes me want to help prevent deaths that those monsters can be the culprit of, and I have an odd fascination with lightning....and tornados.....and thunder....

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I think it's obvious. I want to be a puppeteer. Either for myself, or for the Muppets. Along with that, I'd like to become a film maker. A director, and such. It's something I've always been interested in, and, I'd much rather be behind or beneath a camera than be on camera. I get camera shy. Probably one of the many reasons I became so interested in the Muppets, and interested in puppeteering rather than acting. Although, acting is involved in puppeteering.

Yeah. That's what I want to do. It's a far-fetched dream, but one I hope to reach. :smile: Hopefully.

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
like Sup. Scoot. Directing would be awsome. however i'm not affraid to be in the spot-light. Anything in the movie business would be like a dream come true. heck, i'd be happy being a prop girl!

So in short, anything form directing, editing, acting, or proping! i just want to be happy, and thats what makes me happy.

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
i want too much.
- i want to be a conceptual designer.
- i also like designing jewlery and renn costumes. (maybe even design costumes for movies)
- write and illustrate childrens stories (Faerie tales and such)
- write historical trashy romance novels (and illustrate all the cover/graphic design)
- become a photographer. show the world through my "eye"
- i'd love to move to europe and paint murals and live in a loft over a pub/bookstore.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I want to be an actress. More importantly though, I'm going to be an actress:smile: What I mean by that is that I'm not giving myself any choice, this is my dream and I'm following through with it! And like DramaQueen, the film industry itself fasinates me and I'd be happy just being any part of it.

That's cool that you want to be a stormchaser Sarah, I could never do that. Thunderstorms are fine but tornados scare me way too much!

King Prawn

Reaction score
I want to be a screen writer, i already have a lot of idea's on paper and would love the chance to write a series of my own.

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
you know, i wonder if any of us will run into each other in the future? you know, if we all make it to what we want to be. that would be pretty cool.

oh well, see you in the spot-light!

Aaron

Reaction score
i want to be a puppeteer for henson eventualy

wockawocka

Reaction score
I'd love to be a writer or an actress, but I don't I'll end up being good enough to be either. I might just end up doing both on the side, and maybe actually write something great then and become famous! (Hehe, I'm allowed to dream, aren't I?)