What clips are on these Shalom Sesame videos?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Do you have any Shalom Sesame Videos? I have all nine of them but two more which is:stick_out_tongue:assover(Moishe Oofnik and The Blue Frog)which is Volume 10 and Kids Sing Israel Grouches Don't(Oscar The Grouch)which is Volume 11.
The other ones I have are:The Land of Israel Vol 1(Bert and Ernie)
Tel Aviv Vol 2(The Count)
Kibbutz Vol 3(Grover)
The People of Israel Vol 4 (Ernie)
Jerusalem Vol 5 (Bert and Ernie)
Chunakah Vol 6 (The Count and Elmo)
Sing around the Seasons Vol 7(Guy Smiley)
Journey to Secret Places Vol 8(Bert)
Alpeh-Bet Telethon Vol 9(Cookie Monster) :wink:

Splurge

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Do you have any Shalom Sesame Videos? I have all nine of them but two more which is:stick_out_tongue:assover(Moishe Oofnik and The Blue Frog)which is Volume 10 and Kids Sing Israel Grouches Don't(Oscar The Grouch)which is Volume 11.
They're available on Amazon.com. I also did a quick search on eBay and found "Kids Sing Israel" there.

Hope this is helpful!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Crazy31088 said:
If I recall correctly, pretty much all of the dubbing didn't sound a whole lot like the real voices, and since only parts of the dialogue was dubbed over, it all sounded pretty jarring.
I can't totally remember, but the songs were part english/ Part Hebrew (I guess mostly corus) but the skits were totally dubbed, as well as animated segments.

It was VERY Jarring to me... all of them sounded like bad imitations of Ed Wynn.....

Splurge

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I can't totally remember, but the songs were part english/ Part Hebrew (I guess mostly corus) but the skits were totally dubbed, as well as animated segments.

It was VERY Jarring to me... all of them sounded like bad imitations of Ed Wynn.....
At least Ernie sounded closest to being Ernie, I can't say the same for the others.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Grover sounded the most off... he's the Ed Wynn I was talking about... yuck...

I feel that the Spanish Ernie and Bert are close, and sometimes (depending on the time that i was dubbed) Grover sounds alright. Kermit sounds completely off...and weird...

Oddly enough Oscar and Big Bird sound perfect... at least like Matt Vogel...