What can my Christmas present Be?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Congrats! That's a great piece for sure!

I own 2 original props from LABYRINTH myself: Hoggle's leather waistcoat and the prototype of the Humongoes robot.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
MarieIsabella said:
The poster was in a package marked from Britian 1986, with the addresses name Tony Freeman. Who is Tony Freeman? Well...he worked on Labyrinth as a Modeller!( and worked in Legend as a Sculptor too!)

So they it connects the "Tony, Thank you" to the Package.

Here is the Story behind him getting the poster:

Jim was suppose to sign off on something for Tony, so instead he signed the poster and gave it to him! That sounds like something Jim would do!:smile:

You know it is a real theatrical poster because it has the disclaimer on the bottom and you know it is old because it is just slightly starting to yellow because of its age.

I was skeptical at first but now i know its REAL! :smile:
As a thank you everyone that worked on the film got a poster signed by Jim, have seen a few others and they're the same poster as yours.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Do you mean the same Poster and Message as mine, or the Same Poster Different Messages? Do you remember where you saw them?
(Mine is sure to be the Orginial One)

Marie

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Thanks Laszlo:smile: I am so Glad to Have my Poster:smile:
Thats Awesome that you own two props! Do you have pics of them to share? Would love to see them!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
MarieIsabella said:
Do you mean the same Poster and Message as mine, or the Same Poster Different Messages? Do you remember where you saw them?
(Mine is sure to be the Orginial One)

Marie
The same poster, different messages/names. All variants of thank you etc!

A couple at the homes of UK extra puppeteers, and one on ebay.

James