Reaction score
I've only got these four:

• M*A*S*H
  • Fawlty Towers
  • Blackadder
  • My Family

Drtooth

Reaction score
One of my local stations used to have MASH on all the time... Until they replaced it with a dumb local morning News show...

BTW, I forgot to list Taxi!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
One of my local stations used to have MASH on all the time... Until they replaced it with a dumb local morning News show...

BTW, I forgot to list Taxi!
They used to have it from 4 to 5 on ABC here, then it got replaced with Montel. Then they had it from 11 to midnight on FOX, and they just replaced it with "Roseanne." Grrrrrr... :mad:
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about Taxi. Taxi's a great show.

I especially love Reverend Jim (who doesn't?)

"It was a place just like this... but without the sinks... or the walls... and sand as far as the eye could see!"

"Whaaaaaaaaat... dooooooooessssss.... aaaaaaa... yeeelll-ooooooow... liiiiiiiiiight.... meeeeeeeean?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh I love Christopher Lloyd.. I mean, Judge doom, Doctor Emmet L Brown, The Hacker... Reverend Jim is my fave though.

It's rare to see an episode with both Jim and Latka in it...

Luckily the local WB affiliate didn't know what to do with the slot and picked it up!

We used to have an all rerun channel (With Taxi, Sanford and Son, Married W/ Children, A* Team, etc.) But then the &^%$ Home Shopping channel took over...

It's a spanish channel now!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, it's on at 1:30 here, so I rarely get to watch it. The last one I saw was when Danny DeVito's character was dating a blind woman and was afriad that what she would see when she was cured she'd think he was hideous.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey does anybody remember "night court" the sitcom show that was in the 80's about a judge and his staff? i used to watch that show when i was a kid. really funny show.....

ryan