What are your favorite foods?

King Jim

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hahaha!!! Scarylarry, you always crack me up!
I'm supposed to be on a diet, but I LOVE McDonald's Double Cheese Burgers from the $ menu.... Mmm... cheeseburger....
YUM. :stick_out_tongue:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm supposed to be on a diet, but I LOVE McDonald's Double Cheese Burgers from the $ menu.... Mmm... cheeseburger....

I once had a whole conversation with one of my coworkers about how the double cheeseburger from McDonalds is the absolute greatest value going in fast food. I could eat a million of those things but don't.

My favorite foods: lasagna (mm-mmm), Oreos, Spaghettios with Meatballs, spaghetti with chunky style mushroom sauce, shrimp, Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, turkey, chicken, cheese, Indian food, Malaysian food, Chinese Food, Japanese food, Italian food, North American food, Mexican food...hmmm, getting hungry again...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I once had a whole conversation with one of my coworkers about how the double cheeseburger from McDonalds is the absolute greatest value going in fast food. I could eat a million of those things but don't.
I could too, and I used to! But then I saw the movie "Super Size Me"... I haven't been back to the Golden Arches since... God I'm having such serious withdrawl.

superfan

Reaction score
I think the question is ,"What don't I like!" :wink:
Well, my faves are:

Meals:
pizza (green peppers, italian sausage, and pineapples)
big right off the BBQ hamburgers with all the fixin's
chicken burgers
Indian food (pistachio kulfi for dessert!)
Chinese food (beef and broccoli!!)
tri-color rotini w/cheese and broccoli
cheese tortellini w/plain yogurt and fried mushrooms and zucchini on the side

Snacks:
soy BBQ Crispy Minis
Kit Kat (any size)
BBQ chips :Humpty Dumpty, Lays, Ring-A-Los
Mint Oreos
popcorn

Drinks:
Diet Coke (after all that!! haha)
milk