Werewolf loose in a comic shop

spookydaddy

Reaction score
Cousin Loomis the crabby blue werewolf visits John the awesome comic guy at Purple Earth Comics in Huntington,WV.
And you get to see how much Loomis loves Spiderman.And super bonus points to any Little Spookies who spot the 2 references to previous Cousin Loomis videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKOmT02P8Y
I found this shirt (which had matching pants!) along with a batman (WITH ABS) and superman and a few other things at a yardsale on my way to go film at the comic shop.
sometimes i just feel like i am on the right path when things seem to fall into place so oddly perfect.
this is video isn't great. it isn't very well filmed or puppeted but it is long! it is my first attempt at editing footage together. it's not too bad for a first try.
you can download a 25 MB higher quality version on my website www.spookydaddy.com

my puppetering skills and filming skills still aren't great. but just need practice keeping my head down and keeping my puppet in frame. I was working with my little handi cam on a tripod with the screen flipped around so i can see. i am learning as i go.