Wembley Fraggle Sculpt!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my FIRST attempt at Polymer sculpting EVER. I want to make my own palisades Muppet figure, but with a bit more realistic elements. I have always wanted to do Fraggles, so i thought I would test my skills on Wembly's Head....What do you think folks? I decided to use thread for hair...thoughts?

Finished head beside my other PALISADES muppet figures (Purchased)
Check out more pics and Step by Step process on my site:
http://lancecardinal.blogspot.ca/2012/03/wembley-fraggle-polymer-head-sculpt.html
Also, let me know your thoughts on this sculpt:smile: I think Im gonna do the entire crew and fraggle rock...
Super!!!

mo

Reaction score
that's really well crafted...it'slike wembly is staring into my soul...i would totally buy it

Alvin

Reaction score
Very awesome...where can we buy these?

bandit

Reaction score
Fantastic job!
Someone mentioned the color being slightly off and I did notice that as well as the texture of the skin but I think that can't be helped given the materials you are working with. REALLY, those are minor nitpicks because the fact is THAT looks better than anything on the market right now. Awesome work, man! Keep it up!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my FIRST attempt at Polymer sculpting EVER. I want to make my own palisades Muppet figure, but with a bit more realistic elements. I have always wanted to do Fraggles, so i thought I would test my skills on Wembly's Head....What do you think folks? I decided to use thread for hair...thoughts?

Finished head beside my other PALISADES muppet figures (Purchased)
Check out more pics and Step by Step process on my site:
http://lancecardinal.blogspot.ca/2012/03/wembley-fraggle-polymer-head-sculpt.html
Also, let me know your thoughts on this sculpt:smile: I think Im gonna do the entire crew and fraggle rock...
Well, I watched the Fragle Rock TV series and his skin is green-yellowish, but you did an amazing job. I love Wembley! :coy: