We want our new SS website to be updated!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello. I know that we should work on this new Sesame Street site, but we still need more characters and bios!

We need bio's of Oscar, Guy Smiley, Zoe, Rosita, Sherlock Hemlock, etc.

And, we need many other SS Muppet characters:
The Anything Muppets from the Mystery of the Four Dragons skit
Sesame Street versions of Mahna Mahna and Beautiful Day Monster
Fred the Dragon
Lulu (from Season 33)
Sully
Herbert Birdsfoot
Harvey Kneeslapper
Placido Flamingo
Bad Bart
Sinister Sam
Clementine
Farley
Ernestine (Ernie's baby niece)
Bert's brother Bart and cousin Brat
Maurice Monster
the Yip-Yips
the Honkers, Dingers and Twiddlebugs
Simon the Soundman
the Two-Headed Monster
Mother Ingrid & Father Humphery
Rodeo Rosie
Fred the Wonder Horse
the Monster Clubhouse members
Prince Charming
The Animated Noo-nee-Noo Typewriter Guy
Teeny Little Super Guy

Find the pictures of them as you can!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mikealan, thanks for the concern, but again I feel that you should've placed this post in the SS Encyclopedia thread. As for the Guy Smiley bio, I sent as best a one I could come up with myself to Tommy. Don't know why it hasn't been posted though. As for some of the characters you listed...
Bert didn't have a cousin named Brat, he had a nephew named Brad.
Doubt you'll find anything about Bad Bart, since that cowboy character's name is Black Bart.
Would you count the Typewriter and Teeny Little Superguy as actual SS characters? The reason why I'd personally doubt counting them is because they're cartoon animated characters without a tangible form. Yes, their tangible form is as a drawing on a piece of paper, but that's not the same as an actual puppet or figure of the character unlessyou make custom versions of those characters. I would however, count Cecille, the King of 8, and the Queen of 6 because they're all stop animation characters with an actual tangible form that said character has in real life. Guess the only way I'd count any cartoon animated characters like the Martian Beauty and others is if Palisades, or some other company with the same dedication and feedback outlet as Palisades, picked up the SS license and made action or PVC figure versions of these characters. Anyway, thanks for the update and have a good day.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

Please dont post long lists like this unless you can helpus with those Muppets, We are TRYING to do as much as we can.

It can be YOUR job to get pictures of those Muppets for us, Then they will be added to the site.

Tommie has been away for a few days, When he gets back he will update all the Bio's.

Animated sketches like 'The Typewriter Guy' and 'Teeny Little Super Guy' will not be added.
The site is only for the Sesame Street Muppets.

Please keep all the other posts concerning the Encyclopedia in the original 'Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update' thread.

see ya