Was there an actual Muppet Magazine?

Foreignman

Reaction score
In a utopian future they would have a weekly Muppet magazine that would be around forever, not to mention an all Muppets TV Channel. :big_grin:

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
thank you so much. it DOES help. now I have a lil more inf to give the person I'm having track them down for me...(he kinda looked at me funny when I told him I needed to find Muppet magazines....)

matleo

Reaction score
hey Meghan!!! You got your avatar working!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!!!! now I am a happy boy!

--Matt

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Oh this topic makes me so bitter towards myself. I had somewhere in the ball park of 8 - 10 issues which I STUPIDLY cut up to make a collage for a school project!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!! Obviously I wasn't thinking or I would've still had my magazines. It was the coolest magazine ever!

I even wrote a question to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew for his question and answer page. I asked if all the time zones begin and end at the top and the bottom of the world then how would a person tell time at the North or South poles? The magazine went out of production around that time so I never got an answer but I did get a postcard back from Kermit the Frog and the staff of Muppet Magazine thanking me for writing in. The picture on the front was of the Muppet Magazine offices with a lot of the Muppets hanging out there. I still have it in my scrapbook. I thought it was the coolest.

I do have The Muppet Christmas Carol magazine though. It's fun to look through but not as great as the Muppet Magazine was though.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Megan,

Something to look for would be the hardcover book "Muppets Muppets Muppets!" on eBay or someplace else...it's basically a collection of a bunch of articles and stories from Muppet Magazine--sort of a best of collection. It's hardcover, and it turns up pretty often.

Good luck!

Quinnnnnnnnn