1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Was Bear made by Jim Henson?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by muppetcrazy36, Aug 18, 2008.

1. muppetcrazy36

muppetcrazy36 New Member

2. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

BitBBH was created by Mitchell Kriegman. I don't think Jim Henson was involved in the project...(correct me if I'm wrong)
  3. AAO

AAO Member

Yeah... Jim Henson's last project, granted nothing Muppet-like with Kermit etc.., that was really put out after his death was Dinosaurs..

Bear was created by Mitchell Kriegman and Henson Co. produced the characters etc...
    Then Disney Channel/Playhouse Disney aired and syndicated the series...
    Now Disney owns the rights to all the Bear characters as well as the Muppets...lol
  4. muppetinsider

muppetinsider New Member

Bear was eventually built by the guy who started Puppet Heap.
  5. AAO

AAO Member

very good.. lol.. catchin' on... lol! jk