Wanted: Programs and Fraggle Tee Shirts

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I have been looking and looking, but cannot seem to locate any of the Fraggle Rock shirts that were sold at Hot Topic. I ned them in size S. Can anybody help?

And I am also looking for old SS Live programs, felt character banners, flashlights (the great unique ones from the '80s) and, something non-Henson, old Pickle Family Circus programs (Pre-New Pickle Circus, when it was just a very small production in San Francisco).

kesafloyd

Reaction score
Oh, god, I wish I could help you. All of that sounds wonderful and I understand why you're collecting it. I saw the Pickle Circus a long time ago (I'm from the SF area) when I was little. SS Live was great. I remember the cotton candy from it, and those sparkler wands...

Sorry I don't have any of it now, though. Might be fun to get some cotton candy sometime.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Ya ... I also loved the sparkler lights

And the Pickle Family circus. My dad would never tell us where we were going; only that it was "a suprise," and we would have to close our eyes upon arrival in the City, only to re-open them upon that bright green meadow...

I loved the spin art booth :smile: