Wanted: Bendable Elmo

pierat

Reaction score
Wanted bendable 1995 applause Elmo bendy. I'm willing to pay 10.00 for one in very good condition.

beaker

Reaction score
I havent seen any of that 1995 applause line. on the japanese sesame site i some some nebdy figures i'd love to get. with all the elmo stuff out there, im puzzled why i cant find any elmo action figures!

btw, buffaloroadimports.com and ebay.com are my mian suggestions, and of course that 2momluvme site.

pierat

Reaction score
Thanks for responding. The only Sesame poseables I know of are the ones made by "HA" which only had a cookie monster, bert, ernie, big bird, and a grover (grover was a bendy instead of poseables like the others). That and the 1995 PVC's by applause are the only action figures I know of that were ever made of Sesame St.

Hopefully I will find it in one of our flea markets soon as I saw a few of them last year before I started collection them.

Thank you,

Ernie101

Reaction score
i would like this too but just settle for tickle me elmo

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Thanks for responding. The only Sesame poseables I know of are the ones made by "HA" which only had a cookie monster, bert, ernie, big bird, and a grover (grover was a bendy instead of poseables like the others). That and the 1995 PVC's by applause are the only action figures I know of that were ever made of Sesame St.<<<

aw, you are talking about the great 1985 tera toys sesame line, the perfect companion to the fisher price TMS line from 78 and the 1999 fisher price bear in th ebig blue house line. my how i wish fisher price and tera toys had continued that line. i mean dont get me wrong, i like the palisades and stuff, but ive always had much love for 4" figures all my life. yes, grover was a bendy while the rest of the line were action figures.(yes folks, once upon a time in the great 80's era they actually made sesame action figures)

they have some neat sesame bendys and pvcs on that sesame japanese site...but man, i have no idea how to order from them.
oddly enuff i still have not been able to find an elmo action figure or bendy. go figure.

pierat

Reaction score
Yes, Tera Toy...sorry. I too was very sorry they cancelled the line. I was also disappointed to see that palisades had to make their line larger than the 4" so they wouldn't be compatable. But I did like the rizzo from the chess set he goes nice with the 4" and 5" figures. Hopefully whoever has the Sesame line will make some 5" figures now.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where did you find one George?

Great to see you by the way. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
pierat:

>>>Yes, Tera Toy...sorry. I too was very sorry they cancelled the line. I was also disappointed to see that palisades had to make their line larger than the 4" so they wouldn't be compatable<<<

pierat, whoever you are...you said the thing Ive been wanting to say for the last year. And yes, I voted more than a few times for '4" (or 3") on that henson.com figure list. So wait, you collect 3-4" jhc related figures? too cool. I didnt think anyon eon here cared about non palisades figures! *sigh* least robot rabbit is around the same size. yeah, I would love to see some new sesame street action figures in the 4" range. Theres a few things Ive been wanting to get...the dark crystal prototype figures, the sesame street fisher price/tyco prototype figures, and that muppets from space zowie interactive playset with figures.
and from what i hear, that kermitage.com could have some very interesting unreleased merchandise as well!

btw: do ya have a pic of the bendy elmo ya got? is it around the same size as the tera toys grover bendy?

pierat

Reaction score
Hey Phil,

Elmo was finally found on ebay after a very long wait. I saw one last year at the flea market and wish I had bought it then.

your friend,
de rat

(note my other post about "Sesame 4-6" figures)