1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted: Bear Birthday Supplies

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by sparklefairy, Nov 26, 2010.

1. sparklefairy New Member

I'm really hoping that someone here can help me!.

My little man will be 3 in February and he would love a bear party. I know that party supplies were discontinued but someone some where must still have some ( who are not charging an arm and a leg!)

It would be lovely to see his face when he steps down stairs on the morning of his birthday to see all his favourite characters everywhere :)
  2. KirbTreelo05 Active Member

There's still a good amount of Bear supplies left on eBAY. Most of which you don't even have to bid on. Someone over there is selling a nice party bundle. It's a bit costly, but the shipping's free:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bear-Big-Blue-H...ultDomain_0&hash=item4154d11b8d#ht_766wt_1139

Here's the rest of the party items that are being sold there if you want to order separately instead:

http://home.shop.ebay.com/Holidays-Cards-Party-Supply-/16086/i.html?_nkw=bear in the big blue house

Hope this helps! :D
  3. sparklefairy New Member

thank you very much for your reply. The bear package looks amazing :)

Unfortunately it looks like they are only shipping to the U.S :cry: I live in the UK:sympathy:

It is sooooo hard to find anyone who wants to ship here :-(
  4. KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I see that the seller was able to sell the party bundle. If you don't mind me asking, how did everything go?
  5. sparklefairy New Member

Hiya :)

Yes, it was me who won the party supplies off ebay :) The lady who sold them to me was soooooo nice

My little ones birthday isn't until the 19th of feb, finger crossed it all goes OK. I think I'm more exited than he is lol!

Thank you for asking :)
  6. KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Oh. LOL, I remembered seeing a 3 in in your post and thought it was on the 3rd. xD

How was the party? Did he love it? :)