Wanted: Bear Birthday Supplies

sparklefairy

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that someone here can help me!.

My little man will be 3 in February and he would love a bear party. I know that party supplies were discontinued but someone some where must still have some ( who are not charging an arm and a leg!)

It would be lovely to see his face when he steps down stairs on the morning of his birthday to see all his favourite characters everywhere :smile:

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
There's still a good amount of Bear supplies left on eBAY. Most of which you don't even have to bid on. Someone over there is selling a nice party bundle. It's a bit costly, but the shipping's free:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bear-Big-Blue-H...ultDomain_0&hash=item4154d11b8d#ht_766wt_1139

Here's the rest of the party items that are being sold there if you want to order separately instead:

http://home.shop.ebay.com/Holidays-Cards-Party-Supply-/16086/i.html?_nkw=bear+in+the+big+blue+house

Hope this helps! :big_grin:

sparklefairy

Reaction score
thank you very much for your reply. The bear package looks amazing :smile:

Unfortunately it looks like they are only shipping to the U.S :cry: I live in the UK:sympathy:

It is sooooo hard to find anyone who wants to ship here :-(

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I see that the seller was able to sell the party bundle. If you don't mind me asking, how did everything go?

sparklefairy

Reaction score
I see that the seller was able to sell the party bundle. If you don't mind me asking, how did everything go?
Hiya :smile:

Yes, it was me who won the party supplies off ebay :smile: The lady who sold them to me was soooooo nice

My little ones birthday isn't until the 19th of feb, finger crossed it all goes OK. I think I'm more exited than he is lol!

Thank you for asking :smile:

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Oh. LOL, I remembered seeing a 3 in in your post and thought it was on the 3rd. xD

How was the party? Did he love it? :smile: