Vote for Fozzie on SIRIUS radio!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Vic,

That sounds awesome. Sirius is hard to call up because my boyfriend listens to Area 33 and always tries to call request a song and it's just a bunch of recordings and automated menus. Not to drag out the XM/Sirius debate, but I've heard both through my boyfriend (he's subscribed to both) and I have to say I like XM better as far as programming, sound quality,technology, etc. I just don't think Sirius even comes close....
Melissa

Vic Romano said:
I'm a subscriber to SIRIUS Satellite radio (which is a phenominal product and I highly reccomend it, but I digress), particularly the comedy station Laugh Break.

ANYWAY, Laugh Break (SIRIUS Channel 105) has a weekly contest called "Old School/New School" which pits older comedians (like Bill Cosby) against newer comedians (like Ted Alexandro) and listeners call up and vote for who they like better. Well last week, Ted Alexandro beat Bill Cosby, which means for this week he has to square off against another "Old School" comedian. So this week he's up against FOZZIE BEAR!!!

You don't have to be a SIRIUS subscriber to vote, or rather; SIRIUS doesn't need to know that you aren't a SIRIUS subscriber to vote. :wink: So call 877-4-105-105 and tell them you want to cast your vote for Fozzie Bear! :embarrassed:

I'll keep everyone updated on the results. Anyone else have SIRIUS, btw?

NOTE: At the time of this post; SIRIUS has not updated their page announcing Ted Alexandro vs. Fozzie.

Laugh Break's web page.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
MelissaY1 said:
Vic,

That sounds awesome. Sirius is hard to call up because my boyfriend listens to Area 33 and always tries to call request a song and it's just a bunch of recordings and automated menus. Not to drag out the XM/Sirius debate, but I've heard both through my boyfriend (he's subscribed to both) and I have to say I like XM better as far as programming, sound quality,technology, etc. I just don't think Sirius even comes close....
Melissa
And in response to my last post, I finally bought XM's portable Pioneer unit which I LOVE!! :smile:

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
The website still has not updated.
Has anyone gotten through on the phone?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've been gone all week, never got through on the phones, haven't heard anything and the website's still not even updated from two weeks ago! Anyone know anything? :smirk: :confused: :grouchy: