Voice listing

P

Princeton

Are the voices the same as in TMTM? If not, who performed them? Thanx!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Howie Mandel and Barbara Billingsley (mom from Leave it to Beaver) did some voices I know for sure; at MuppetFest I met the guy that did Baby Fozzie's voice, but I don't remember his name.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fozzie & Scooter: Greg Berg
Rowlf: Katie Leigh
Skeeter, Animal & Bunsen: Howie Mandel
Piggy: Laurie O'Brien
Gonzo: Russi Taylor
Kermit & Beaker: Frank Welker
Nanny: Barbara Billingsley

Xerus

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Fozzie & Scooter: Greg Berg
Rowlf: Katie Leigh
Skeeter, Animal & Bunsen: Howie Mandel
Piggy: Laurie O'Brien
Gonzo: Russi Taylor
Nanny: Barbara Billingsley
Howie Mandell left the show in the 3rd season and Frank Welker took over as Skeeter. And Dave Coulier started doing Animal and Bunsen. Dave also started doing Bean Bunny, Waldorf, and Statler when they started appearing regularly on the final season.

pollick529

Reaction score
When Howie Mandel left after the third season, is this because he was doing Bobby's World, or what is it? :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
When Howie Mandel left after the third season, is this because he was doing Bobby's World, or what is it? :confused:
I remember Bobby's World, that was a good show.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
HA! Ray Stantz from Real Ghostbusters, and Fred from Scooby Doo!

Two of my loves, Muppets and Ghostbusters, has another connection!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I remember Bobby's World, that was a good show.

They have a DVD of it in the states.... too bad there's a different region over there, or I'd send yah one!

Anyway, Dave also (assuming the tales are correct) voiced Baby Janice in her brief one episode appearance.

As for the short lived animated Muppet segments (where they were adults) Frank Welker continued to voice Kermit, (he also was Newt Ribbitoff, and his assistants in the Pigs In Space cartoon segment I've seen) and Greg continued to play Fozzie, as well as Dr. Julius Strangepork.

I think some cat named Bob Bergen voiced the adult Miss Piggy. Dunno about Link Hogthrob... or any other Muppet character on that segment. Too bad there were only 3 episodes, and they disappeared only to be used as clips in Six flags over the Nursery.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Russi Taylor as in the voice of Minnie Mouse? I guess my animation and Muppet loves have yet another connection. Who'da thunk it? Minnie and Piggy, sitting on Russi's lap, not much else, tho