Video: The Count Celebrates Sesame Street's 1 Billion Views on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think partners have the ability to do that. If you look at their first uploads, they're sneak peaks from season 39; all of them are pillarboxed except for "1234", which is in full widescreen, which (odds are) it wasn't like before.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I have to agree with antsamthompson9... The original video of which I snagged the MUP3 when Oscarfan first posted it does have :batty: say 900,999,999. But the times I've heard playing on MCR's rotation (which makes me hugely smile) he says the corrected number of 999,999,999.

Is there any way I could get a MUP3 of the corrected version to replace the one with the gaff? Thanks.

BTW: Has anyone besides me noticed that that number could lead to a new recording of Count Up To Nine, titled Count Nine Up To Nine, where the vocals keep singing nine 9's? Yeah, I'm an obssesed numbers guy. What do you hexpect from a guy who's taken :batty: as his online namesake? :smirk:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Another thing that changed is the quality settings. The lowest quality used to be 240p. Now it's 144p. Because of that, when I try to watch it in 720p, it won't load completely until it's over. So can we please start putting comments on the video and their Facebook page to put the quality settings back to the way they were?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The quality and buffering is based on your internet connection; don't blame SW because you can't watch it in 1080p.