Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
And which one of trio are you, Vic? :S
As posted in the first, er; um... post:
Vic Romano said:
I'm the fresh young lad with the stylish haircut and poorly shaven mug standing between Herry and Grover.
In regards to the others; on the far left between Prarie Dawn (or is that Betty Lou? I always confuse them! :embarrassed: ) wearing the stylish "Hook-Ups" t-shirt and desperately clinging to the fantasies of still being in High School is my bestest bud Tim. Directly under Herry and braving Cookie Monster directly to her left (your right) is my beautiful wife and closest friend in the universe; Niki. The quirky lad crouched low between Bert and Ernie is the loveable and goofy Don who's been my close compadre for almost twenty years.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Now got it on! Thanx.
Efforrrrr, I wish I have a similar collage of myself hugging Cantus or CJ (it`s too way hard to find a Zeliboba pic separately...:frown:)... P`haps I`ll at last get and scan good photo of myself someday (unluckily, Auntie stuck them all in the album, so now I have to wait:frown:) for it.

Vibs

Reaction score
Hahaha!! That's so awesome!! Nice job Vic!
Now I feel like making something like that too... Hehe. Looking forward to seeing more!! Keep 'em cooooooming!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Now got it on! Thanx.
Efforrrrr, I wish I have a similar collage of myself hugging Cantus or CJ (it`s too way hard to find a Zeliboba pic separately...:frown:)... P`haps I`ll at last get and scan good photo of myself someday (unluckily, Auntie stuck them all in the album, so now I have to wait:frown:) for it.
If you can ever get a good piccy of vois, I can certainly have a go at putting Muppets with you.

But this is getting off of Vic's topic.

Bea:zany:{Eagerly awaiting Friday next}regard

Effralyo

Reaction score
Okay, get an off-top hug and "ummm, Gaaaaaaardy" and wait for a PM with it soon. :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
So how'd you get everyone to not blink? Whenever I get in on a group photo, there's always someone with their eyes closed. :wink: Nicely done, Vic.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
So how'd you get everyone to not blink? Whenever I get in on a group photo, there's always someone with their eyes closed. :wink:
Well obviously he'd edited teh pic, you silly. This is what it looked like originally: here

BEa:zany:{Forgvie me Vic, lol}regard

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beau; I didn't even notice that the first time, you my friend are a GENIUS! literally LOL!

Docnzhoss said:
So how'd you get everyone to not blink? Whenever I get in on a group photo, there's always someone with their eyes closed. :wink:
Fortunately, none of the Muppets have eyelids, but Bert gave us a lot of trouble always asking Tim not to accidentally kick him every twenty seconds, we actually have about 17 pictures with Bert looking the wrong way.