Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that's some welcome news. BTW: Interested in working on a Sesame piece I happen to have in mind? Hmmm? PM me, we'll talk. No big whoop. *Gives crowd a topic for them to discuss. The new Diet Pepsi is neither new nor diet, nor Pepsi. Discuss. There, I feel better.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Um, pardon me for just a moment here, but....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm screaming like a girl and I don't care! This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, I am SOOOOOOO excited Dave! You are awesome and now I have more reasons to look forward to my favorite holiday of the year! HUGS, thank you for coming back!

Ok, I'm cool now. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*ahem* As Sam said...

AT LAST! AT LAAAAAAST! ! ! Dave! This is SO exciting, man! I absolutely cannot WAIT! That's so so so thrilling and I can't wait to see what you come up with this go around! I'm sure it'll be absolutely AMAZING! Awesome, man. Awesome.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Dave for coming back and doing your one and turely Awsome, Great, Fantasic and just so Muppetainal! Now i can't wait till the Holidays! Thanks again for coming back!

Teheheman

Reaction score
HE'S BAAAAACK! Can't wait to see the new stuff. A long rest is good for somebody's creativity. Trust me, I know. I used to write stories and parodies all the time, then I got burnt out and stopped doing them. Now I do them whenever the mood strikes me, and they're a lot better now that I quit rushing myself. I don't wanna put too much pressure on you but I hope they're pretty dang good.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Oh my goodness how exciting! I can't wait to see them! :smile: