Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Forg

Reaction score
Probably the reason I stopped coming here so regularly was the stopping of these visuals they kept bringing me back. I remember eagerly awaiting a new one every week, they just seemed to get better and better-my favourite of all time would have to be the Jerry Juhl Tribute-simply stunning and my desktop for a good year.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
New member here but I've been a long time guest here on the forums. Before I became a member I'd always check out your amazing art. I went through every single page to see this amazing work you've done. I can't wait til Christmas.

-Bannanasketch:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont know how I missed this but I am super excited. Now Christmas is going to be just like that one day that you wait for all year to get a special present... Oh Yeah ... Christmas

King Rupert

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a public thanks to Vic who has been so kind to lend me his Dr. Teeth artwork... The Doctor will be tattoo'd next Friday, I'll be sure to share photos with you all.

Thanks Again!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The End Of An Era

I'd like to thank everyone who made this thread such a success and all the kind words I've received from it, but I think it's obvious the time of VRWCMV is long past it's end. I will continue to create new fan art, and I will update all of you here on MC when I make it, but I think it's officially time to declare that this thread in particular is so old, and there are so many great new artists here that shouldn't have to hang underneath this stickied thread, and it was a great time, but there will never be another "Visuals" style piece from me. I'm a bit opposed to photo-manipulation now as I see it as theft, and I'd rather rely on my artistic skills to create fresh art.

Plus, just about all the links have been removed! The Visuals Deviant Art page will be officially deleted on Sunday, February 27, 2011, and only a very select few visuals will remain there until then.

HOWEVER, you can see lots of Muppet art at my DeviantArt page, AND my very own website! (don't forget to become a fan on Facebook!)

Thanks so much everybody! :flirt: