Value of Muppet Collectibles

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I really like the collectibles section of Muppet Central and it is a great guide as to what is out there . . .

... but does anyone know any sources or websites that could give the true value of Muppet collectibles?

As I fill out my collection and gather more of the rarer pieces I would really like to know how much they are worth. To me they are priceless but would like a $ figure for insurance purposes.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a little curious. I don't have much. But I just recently bought a couple of Palisade figures. One of them is Johnny Fiama, but there were minor differences , like the picture he came with (I got the one with his mother in the picture), and the record. (the one I got showed Zoot on it. ^_^).
Any ideas if any of the others are rarer, or just randomly different?

hope

Reaction score
I went into muppet collectibles and posted trying to find information on an item I had and unfortunately I didnt get any suggestions. I understand because I have searched the web to no avail. Good luck in your search.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
Yeah, I'm a little curious. I don't have much. But I just recently bought a couple of Palisade figures. One of them is Johnny Fiama, but there were minor differences , like the picture he came with (I got the one with his mother in the picture), and the record. (the one I got showed Zoot on it. ^_^).
Any ideas if any of the others are rarer, or just randomly different?
There were three different versions of Johnny. The pinstripe version (the signature version) came with a picture of himself and an album with the words "Johnny we hardly heard ya" on it. The maroon/purplish version came with a picture of his mama and the album with Zoot on it. The silver version came with a picture of Sal and an album with I think Rizzo on it. They all came with a stool and a microphone all painted different colors for each one. I'm not sure of which one is rarer though.