Update: The progress of Thog

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Hi everyone......I posted new pic of the progress of Thog. They are under the album "Progress" http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teddyhalek/my_photos In the pics you see the Full sculpt, Size relations to sweetums, a HALF plastic copy of Thog. I made only one half of him and did a quick mock up paint job. I didn't mold the arms, legs, or ears...In a bout a week or so I should have it completed. ENJOY!!!!!!

zns

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Hi everyone......I posted new pic of the progress of Thog. They are under the album "Progress" http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teddyhalek/my_photos In the pics you see the Full sculpt, Size relations to sweetums, a HALF plastic copy of Thog. I made only one half of him and did a quick mock up paint job. I didn't mold the arms, legs, or ears...In a bout a week or so I should have it completed. ENJOY!!!!!!
Loving it man. You have a very talented gift. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to your other creations in the future.:smile: :excited: :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
PLEASE tell me you will sell these to us PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Thog

That's AMAZING dude!! What character are you gonna do next?? Doglion?

Do you think you'll ever make an Annie Sue or a Miss Mousey???

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Thanks, yeah i think doglion's next
ok fess up who all are you sculpting I just saw george the janitor there please tell me you are making mildred as well!!!?
and wow your thog is turning out really well I'm going to be sculpting some muppets myself soon since we never got jim henson hour figures!
once again amazing work!:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... My customizer's working on a project, not sure when it'll be ready for showing.
But I wanted to ask... Zoot the SaxMan, would you be open to hiring for customizing or sculpting figures for others?