Untitled Fanfic

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Chapter Seven

Maggie and I did practically every prank possible just to sabotage their date. If there was a book on every way to ruin a date, we would have done everything in there and more. It went perfect. Ashley got so extremely angry, she broke up with Scooter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, I couldn't seem to find my necklace. I searched everywhere backstage, until I heard somebody behind me say, "Looking for this?" I spun around quickly to see Scooter standing behind me, the necklace with heart-shaped peace sign lying in his palm. "I know what you did." This was like a terribly messed up version of Cinderella. He would never want to date me now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I turned on my iPod and searched for the perfect song. As if it wasn't enough that my heart was broken and destroyed, it was even worse now. As the song began, I started to sing along, tears in my eyes.

Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know,
there's just no gettin' over you
Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around
and wait for you
But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else
for me to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you
But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head,
hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,
My head is saying "fool, forget him",
my heart is saying "don't let go"
Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you
But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head,
Hopelessly devoted to you,

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Faithful Readers-

Hope you like it so far. As long as there are no unforeseen disasters (and hopefully there won't be any), I will be posting the final chapter of this fanfic, and the first chapter of a sequel tomorrow. Thanks for reading this, and I love all of your compliments. They really made me feel more confident in my writing.

-"Gelfling Girl"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... I'm curious to learn about what/who Ashley is. It caught me off guard. Guess that's because it was something new, not Sara, our RHLC founder. Look forward to what's next.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Chapter Eight

I was still very heartbroken from yesterday. Suddenly I heard my cell phone ring.

Mahna Mahna
Do do do do do
Mahna Mahna
Do do do do
Mahna Mah-

"Hello."

"Hey, Aly." It was Scooter, the last person in the world I wanted to talk to. "So, I was thinking that if a girl is that crazy to do such crazy things just because they want to date me deserves a chance. So, do you want to go on a date tonight or something?"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Faithful Readers-

Hope you liked it. This was my first ever fanfic and I worked fairly hard on it for about a week or two. I'm just about to post another fanfic, if you're interested.

Sincerely,
"Gelfling Girl"