Underrated TV

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Neither do I, but then again, with some exceptions, I just never really was big into anime. I got into Pokemon when it came to America, as I said, mainly because it was something of a trendy fad, but like I said, I eventually fell off the bandwagon a couple of years afterward when it all just became harder and harder to keep up with - and even I had trouble keeping track of just 150 at first.

Other than that, I did occasionally watch Hamtaro (hey, it was cute, not to mention one of the Ham-Hams was voiced by Sam "Double D" Vincent). Totally Spies wasn't anime, was it? Looked like an anime, but I think it may have actually been a French or Italian cartoon. Either way, that was interesting in its first couple of seasons, before it just started getting . . . weird.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think Totally Spies probably triggered my first stage of puberty if anything.

Yu-Gi-Oh was fire back in the elementary days. My fave was always Joey with dat Brooklyn aek-cent a' his.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Overprotective?
Perhaps a tad, and maybe too religious. They're not like that anymore (although, i'm still not allowed to watch Forest Gump because of one scene). I never got much of an explanation, although I think my parents thought Pokemon had something to do with demons...or something? Still not sure what's up with the SpongeBob thing though, lol.

You know what i'm surprised to learn recently? For all that stuff I couldn't watch, I loved Rugrats, but i'm discovering that some kids weren't allowed to watch it. Of all the Nicktoons to ban your kid from watching, that seems like the most harmless.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Rugrats?

If it was maybe Rocko or Ren and Stimpy I could understand that... But.... Rugrats????