UK: Disney.co.uk - Muppets.com!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm very happy to hear this. Muppets.com is so full of wonderful Muppety goodness and should not be limited to one country! On the one hand i'm so excited for the UK'ers to finally get to experience this but i'm also thinking "Dang - what took so long?" and i'm guessing this is just the UK as opposed to say, European countries in general. That's still way too many people who still can't see muppets.com (are Canadians even able to view it?) and something like the Muppets belong to the world - and two countries just is not fitting for a group of entertainers that's transcended cultures and are beloved all over the globe.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wish muppets.com would be axcessible worldwide.I dont know why it cant.Supposedly because Disney wants viewing suitable for your region, but what's not suitable about watching Muppet clips and games?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
i'm guessing this is just the UK as opposed to say, European countries in general.
Yeah it's only for the UK not the rest of Europe, but who knows maybe in 20 years or so Disney have opened the site to everyone.....So in the meantime I guess that all other still have to use various open proxies or VPN connections to access the site.

I've heard that this VPN site should be one of the best around especially since you can mask your IP with many different countries.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am glad for all the UK fans that they finally get to see all the Muppet goodness , that they have on the USA site , i hoep that the rest of Europe will get to see this soon , it would be wonderful .
:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I noticed with realplayer capture I can grab all the intros, red buzzer clips(which are in blu ray 1080 quality), and even the Muppet Newsflash module stuff. But has anyone found a way to record/capture the actual skits on there? I so would love to have the elevator tapes, the darn site is always cumbersome for me to watch videos all the way through