Two Plaza Sesamo DVD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oooh, I got a copy of one of them today! I may not understand all of the dialogue, but just watching it makes me...happy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BTW, who is the orange monster Lola was playing the drums with?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... A bit of help for you guys.

DVD Titles.
1 A Dormir: Literally, "to sleep" in the imperative. Could be translated also into "Let's Sleep".
2 Me thinks it should be "Exitos Musicales". Which translated is "Musical Hits".
"Existos" isn't a correct Spanish word, though "existo" is, which means I exist, conjugated for first person singular present tense.
And though the capital E of "Exitos" should have the Spanish accent (É), modern standards have been relaxed so that capital vowels at the start of a word which should be accentuated don't have to be.
3 "Vamos a Cantar": "Let's Sing!"
4 "Me Gusta Ser Yo": "I Like Being Me".

If you have other questions about the dialogue, LMK and I'll try to help.
Will contact BuckBeaver later, hope you're having a happy holiday season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
3 "Vamos a Cantar": "Let's Sing!"
Yeah, that's the one I got, and I love it! But no body has answered who the orange monster was that Lola was playing the drums with.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry D'Snowth. But since I don't have any info on that particular character or sketch... Will probably have to wait till MuppetDude comes back from his winter break, if he has anything to help answer your question. Not sure he will, just sayin' you might want to check with him first since he's proven extremely valuable for the Muppet List over the years here at MC.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't rully know, would guess whenever his college classes start up again. Not sure if he'd be able to answer the questions you may have, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Hope this helps.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It should be January 23rd when I can regularly "talk" with you guys again (or at least every other day).