TV Comeback for Muppets?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just hope we don't have to wait forever for this to occur! XD
Well if the news is true then you wont because the Muppets are going to be on TV before then. With another Studio DC and two other shows comming soon.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well if the news is true then you wont because the Muppets are going to be on TV before then. With another Studio DC and two other shows comming soon.
I just want this done right.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The discussion's been discussed before.

Drtooth

Reaction score
this is slightly off topic, but I just saw for the first time, House of Mouse (long story... my local ABC affiliate cut to crappy local programming at 10 for years), and I thought to my self... I wonder if they'd hire those guys to write for a new Muppet show... I mean, they seem to have the same formula... they're just trying to put on a show, and stuff happens in the middle of the cartoon segments.

Personally, I'd doubt that Segal would do it on a regular basis... unless the dude actually meets the mother, and the show ends.... but then wouldn't he be doing films after that?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
if they'd hire those guys to write for a new Muppet show... I mean, they seem to have the same formula
They'd have to get Disney to agree, of course.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Not really. Team Henson still has input on the characters, because of the Henson legacy, I betcha.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, that is good :excited:
Depending on which of the Henson family members has a hold of the properties, for it was said that Brian likes the dark humor--toilet or otherwise--displayed on Robot Chicken & the like.