TV Alert: The Muppets on Dancing with the Stars Monday September 28, 2015

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night don't miss The Muppets return to "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC beginning at 7 central, 8 eastern.

The Muppets sang "Life's a Happy Song" on Dancing with the Stars from their seventh feature film "The Muppets" in November 2011.

If you saw The Muppets on "Dancing with the Stars", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That was a big disappointment. It was only brief appearances by the Muppets. If I had known that, I may not have sat through the whole thing. Well you know the old saying: Rats.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I was fully expecting a big opening number, but although the Muppets were there, no musical number featuring them! That was pretty disappointing to me.
I think we were all under the impression that there would be a huge opening number featuring the Muppets, but we got nothing!

What happened? That's what I'd like to know!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So we're all in agreement, we're calling "shenanigans" on Tom Burgerbuns and the rest of DWTS's production team for this.

Fozzie's still in need of some help as an announcer, his "Holly in the Woods" made me laugh.
I did like some of the dances though like the Addams Family tango. :scary:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I miss something? All I saw was Kermit chatting with Tom for a brief moment and that was it, nothing else.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To quote :boo: "You didn't miss much."

Scooter appeared to give them the 15 seconds to air alert, Fozzie was practicing his intro, and Kermit spoke about them helping DWTS tonight.
Piggy took over introducing the stars and their partners alongside Tom, and that was basically it.

So again... Shenanigans on DWTS!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Tom Beargeron, you've struck again.

First, the Muppets didn't appear last year on AFV when they should have to promote MMW. Now, they only appear for a mere 5-10 minutes WITHOUT the big number.

Tom Beargereon, you disappoint us all.

Muppy

Reaction score
Tom Beargeron, you've struck again.

First, the Muppets didn't appear last year on AFV when they should have to promote MMW. Now, they only appear for a mere 5-10 minutes WITHOUT the big number.

Tom Beargereon, you disappoint us all.
It's not Tom's fault lol. He just happens to be hosting ...