TV Alert: The Muppets at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning don't miss the Muppets with a very special opening of The 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The parade begins at 9 am eastern on NBC. The Muppets appearance will be right at the beginning of the parade so don't miss it!

If you want to discuss the Sesame Street appearance in the parade, please join the discussion here.

If you saw the Macy's parade, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

wiley207

Reaction score
That was a fun opening number! I really enjoyed Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem's version of "Twist and Shout," and it was also fun to see Fozzie, Rowlf, Lew Zealand, the Swedish Chef and more.

All the rest I'm probably going to watch this year is the "Sesame Street" float in 40 minutes, because I know how we all feel about NBC's parade coverage year after year. They only barely mentioned the balloons and floats in the opening lineup, so it looks like they're going to mainly ignore them...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Missed it because I thought the Muppets opening number would be for the actual start of the parade at 10 AM EST/11 AM PR time. If there's a MUP3 of this currently floating about, especially the EM singing Twist and Shout, could someone please send it to me? Thanks. :big_grin:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i've just seen it :smile:, i really liked the electric mayhem's performance. and piggy's reaction, when the announcers introduced the electric mayhem band, and not her.