1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Muppets' Composer Christophe Beck on Good Morning America

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the short notice, Cindy just saw that Composer Christophe Beck is going to be on Good Morning America talking Muppets in just a few minutes.

Tune in and watch if you can.
  2. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Missed that one...
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

You didn't miss much unfortunately. There was a little talk of Muppets but no mention of Man or a Muppet. yet that was the point of the piece (the Oscars). Neat that he was interviewed but I'm still scratching my head as to why him and why not someone who wrote the Oscar nominated song that won't be performed? :confused:
  4. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

It just doesn't make sense why they are not letting performances of "OSCAR NOMINATED SONGS' have the chance of performing to show off the song...I believe it or not, some may have not have even seen the movie or even heard the song. Just don't get it.