TV Alert: Cookie Monster on Fox and Friends September 20

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning Cookie Monster is scheduled to appear on Fox and Friends on the Fox News Channel. Fox and Friends airs from 5-8 am central, 4-7 am eastern.

Once you see this appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message. This thread will be open for posting Thursday morning.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! The SS Muppets are everywhere this week. I guess season 43 is going to be quite a big event. Makes me wish I actually got that channel.

Beauregard

Reaction score
For the sake of stirring things up...when did Fox actually become friends with the Muppets again? Last I heard they were against them...

Meanwhile, I see Cookie as every Muppet has always done, stole the show and showed up the interviewer with his little gibes about "Professional show this is..."

Drtooth

Reaction score
For the sake of stirring things up...when did Fox actually become friends with the Muppets again? Last I heard they were against them...
That's why I think SW is the biggest Mensch there is. Fox says pretty nasty things about SW and Sesame Street behind their backs, but SW still allows promoting the show on that network. Even politicians don't do that.