Turtle puppet on eBay made by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

The weasel puppet on eBay did very well. The auction closed with the weasel going for $401.98 US. The best yet. As usual I'd like to thank everyone for their support.

Last night I put up another puppet on eBay a Turtle puppet by the name of Seamus. He's made of Antron Fleece and Scott Foam. It took me two hours to come up with a story for him. Egad! I'm running out of stories. Check him out and I hope you enjoy the pictures and story. If you wish to bid on him please do or just go and get a few laughs.

I don't know yet how to do a link with a picture here yet so I'll just give you the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1722091856

Thanks again and Take care all

Terry Angus

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
WOW! That has to be my favorite puppet so far! You really do a good job on those!!!

-jamie

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry

Oh Terry! I think this one is my favorite as well. But then again, I thought the others were my fave... oh well. I love the turtle idea. How cute! I especially like his eyes. It just gives him that whole complete turtle look. Very nice detail to his shell too. He's just so adorable!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA, TERRY!!

Now THAT is a kewl puppet! I have a pet turtle named Humphrey (you can email me if you want the WHOLE name) and I showed it to him. He didn't say anything, but I think it's a great puppet!

Later oN!
FOZ

BorkBork

Reaction score
Terry, this is a wonderful puppet! It kind of reminds me of the little fly, or whatever it is, in Elmo in grouchland.

One question tho...you don't take cash do you? If i should bid on it, the only way i could pay is cash, since i don't have visa or mastercard, only Maestro.

/Anders

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Terry

Oh Terry! he's fantasic! my favorite as well! he's defantly more inteligent then Tardy Turtle on Greg the Bunny:wink:

I want him! oh, he looks like he would make a great character on Kermit's the swamp years!

Zack)Rowlf the, Great job Terry!Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Terry

Oh My Gawd !

This is by far the best Puppet !

I love it !

If i wasnt saving for a holiday and Palisades id bid, Oh and if it wasnt on $306 and still 7 days left !!!

LOL !

Its great !

See ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Warrick!

I'd have to say I"M totally jealous of his ability...but, I'm very very happy he has that ability!

GREAT STUFF TERRY!! WOOHOO!!

FOZ

FER SURE

Reaction score
Terry that puppet totally rocks!:smile: He has so much personality in his eyes. Oh how I wish I had more money.:frown: Here is to the sucess of your auction!