1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by MuppetDude, Mar 14, 2003.

1. dietrich

dietrich Member

Can anyone give me a description of episode 2503 - The Count's version of "Sleeping Beauty"?
  2. Little Dink

Little Dink New Member

Episode 0871

3. prickle747

prickle747 Member

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_2503

i don't see anything on muppet wiki regarding this sketch. are you sure it was 2503 ?
  4. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

yo

John, that link you found earleir, I started the 2503 page myself. And that other guy was correct. It's mostly just a variety episode with the majority of it being inserts. I don't have the technology to capture stuff like Boobergorg does so I just mentioned most of the inserts that were shown. Maybe Boobergorg can change it up into an episode guide.
  5. tv76

tv76 New Member

Looking for Mr. Hooper's Death Episodes and other Old Clips

hi how are you ? i'm looking for the eps when big bird talks about the late mr hooper . None of the 70s-80s episodes are on old skool sesame street or any vhs/dvds . i love for my students some eps of old sesame street shows like live films , math muppet /human clips , ethnic and kid culture scenes . write eferrucci@aol.com
  6. boymadcaz

boymadcaz New Member

I'm trying to find a clip or track of the episode where big bird is on rollerskates singing toothpaste, i think its episode, 2861. can anyone help me get hold of it? :wisdom:
  7. Sesame Archives

Sesame Archives New Member

Bob McGrath was acutally born in Indiana. I remember one late '70s segment with him alone on the street singing, "The Boy From Indiana".
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Because I get several emails for episodes I no longer have, here's an updated list of my episodes on my computer:

Sesame Street Unpaved
    • Episode 0514
    • Episode 1316
    • Episode 1706
    • Episode 1707
    • Episode 1708
    • Episode 1709
    • Episode 1710
    • Episode 1933
    • Episode 2040
    • Episode 2558
    • Episode 2574
    PBS
    • Episode 2404
    • Episode 2485
    • Episode 2614
    • Episode 2615
    • Episode 2621
    • Episode 2622
    • Episode 4078 (out-of-sync)
    • Episode 4137
    • Episode 4162
    • Episode 4164
    • Episode 4165
    • Episode 4167
    • Episode 4168
    • Episode 4171
    • Episode 4172
    • Episode 4173
    • Episode 4174
    • Episode 4176
    • Episode 4177
    • Episode 4181
    • Episode 4184
    • Episode 4185
    • Episode 4186
  9. debbie22

debbie22 New Member

Looking for Episode 3131

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who might have Episode 3131 of Sesame Street. I could certainly find something to trade! Thanks
  10. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

Anyone have these episodes?

Hello MC. Have you heard of this guy called Ryan Rinkerman? He's mostly into tape trading and his collection mostly involves game shows and other vintage TV shows. On his website, he mentions a couple of rare SS episodes that barely anyone of us have.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/rinkerman/other.html

SESAME STREET [4 episodes]
    -December 1, 1988 (reran 6/1/89)-Episode 2494: Gordon has a headache. Features Billy Dee Williams! (includes game show sketch Bring That Thing) (SS61.2)
    -December 2, 1988 (reran 6/2/89)-Episode 2495: Maria is cleaning out her apartment, and Oscar wants the trash (SS62.2)
    -December 8, 1988 (reran 6/1/89)-Episode 2499: Telly is having a surprise party. Features Max Headroom! (SS61.1)
    -December 9, 1988 (reran 6/2/89)-Episode 2500: Maria is working at the Fix-It shop, and the same man keeps showing up. Features Jay Leno! Starts when the theme is nearly over (SS62.1)

The only person I know who traded with Rysan before is Anton. And I've tried to contact Ryan myself, he only got back to me once which was a week ago. So if you've traded with him and if you have this episodes, please leave me a private message and we'll talk.

Thanks!:insatiable:
    Jon
  11. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

nevermind

Nevermind about my last post. Ryan just got back to me.

Sorry;)
    Jon
  12. jonnytbird

jonnytbird Member

Hello MC. I know that I haven't been on this site as much but I've been doing alot of trades in the mean time and I've just updated my list. Some of my newest features 1781, 2494, 2495, 2499, 2500, 2572, 2573, 2575 and 2780.

You can check out the rest of my new updated list right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?z5zt2njlyzt

Feel free to message me if you want to do a trade. Make sure you look at my list a couple times and make sure you got somethibng that I don't already have.

Thanks and Happy 40th S.S.
    Jon
  13. I would love to have the following:

2980: Toothpaste Fairy (ep. # missing / last 4 minutes missing)
    3010: Cyranose de Bergerac returns
    3060: Greaser Tooth Fairy / Savion helps out at Birdland
    But I think getting them is not that easy.
  14. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I just found the following episodes at a yard sale down the street from me:

These are from Season 23:
    2969 (pledge version, 1st half only)
    2979 (2nd half only)
    2977 (2nd half only)

And two episodes from Season 26:
  15. MRsCarrie

MRsCarrie New Member

Hi there.

My daughter is OBSESSED with Sesame Street. Mainly two episodes that our DVR lost- Chris helps Elmo Write a Letter (4158) and Elmo wants a Pet Dinosaur. Does anyone have these? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and your time! You'd be my forever best friend!

Thanks!

Carrie
  16. BrianK

BrianK New Member

Need Episode 0727 from Season 6. This was the first memory I have of Sesame Street for a special reason... and I would be willing to give me left arm (figuratively) for this episode. Can anyone assist me or point me in thr right direction?
  17. Is there a way to get the episodes that are requested?
  18. Searching Elmo

Searching Elmo New Member

Looking for Episode 3914

New here.....I don't know if anyone can help. I am looking for an episode of Sesame street. Episode 3914, Bob reads Elmo Goldilocks and the three Bears, but goldilocks is on vacation so the Big bad wolf stands in. It was recently on PBS Sprout and my daughter asks for it every day. I can't find it to buy anywhere, it's Season 31.
    Any help is welcome! Thanks
  19. ScottysAuntDonn

ScottysAuntDonn New Member

Wanted: Episode 3913

Hi Everyone
    I'm new to the forum...I need some help

My nephew Scotty is a special needs child and Sesame Street:wisdom: (Especially Big Bird) lover for many years.

He's always asking for "impossible to find" gifts for Christmas and this year it's "The Sesame Street Episode where Ernie Sleeps over with big Bird."

Anyone have any idea where I can purchase one. I found out it's Epsiode 3913.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    ScottysAuntDonna
  20. Taco Wiz

Taco Wiz Member

Trading? Can I purcase with money? ;)

I'd like the Hawaii story arc, and...all those other famous/landmark episodes that I've never seen. Or I'll just take a random bundle of 70s, 80s, and early 90s Sesame Street.

I have cash!

*waves my exactly $130.51 cents in the air like a fan*