Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'll get you Of Muppets and Men soon. Do you have any Elmo's World DVDs or Elmo in Grouchland: Sing and Play?

Thanks for the link!
I'm afraid not. My Sesame collection isn't that large at the moment.If anyone has any episodes of the Muppet show they don't mind sending, that would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

LaLunaPeluda

Reaction score
:smile: I have not shared anything with you, not that it Muppet, I'm fan of Michael Jackson. Muppet in my country (Spain) you have not put it on TV, sadly. Remember with love and I liked especially the specials that were being made at Christmas when I was little and Fraggel Rock, I love. Took time looking for a special program of Muppets, I made a request on this forum but seems it not a sharing site, download and other forums I frequent other MJ.
If anyone can tell me about "The Muppet Show on Tour: 2nd Edition" I'd appreciate either a site where to download it or buy it, anything would be good. Thank you very much and forgive the inconvenience.:flirt:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Has anybody got that video of Kermit co-hosting the Tonight Show in 1979 on file? I would download it myself, but unfortunately my school has blocked the site I was using and we don't have enough Internet data for me to do it at home.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Has anybody got that video of Kermit co-hosting the Tonight Show in 1979 on file? I would download it myself, but unfortunately my school has blocked the site I was using and we don't have enough Internet data for me to do it at home.
What site was it on I will grab it for you.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
What site was it on I will grab it for you.
The site is called SaveTube.com. It's fairly easy to use and pretty straight forward. All you need is the videos URL. If you could, I'd be so grateful :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Who has both Elmo In Grouchland and Elmo In Grouchland Sing and Play?